sunday kirby Lonsdale

22 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2011 01:05:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi peeps, im going for a bru at Kirby Lonsdale on Sunday, nothing major just a couple of hrs out on the bike.

Any one fancy riding with me or meeting there.  I'll be on my way for 12.00 from blackburn and arrive at Kirby about 13.00

dont mind a little rain but if its chuckin buckets forget it Wacko xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

HI JACKIE, PHONE STILL ONLY TYPING CAPS LOL! BUT IF I'M HOME IN TIME, I'LL BE ALONG WITH YOU. WILL PM YOU WHEN I GET HOME X                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

You comin back on concorde sunday then lol

okeydokey have a catch up sunday if you get back in time x

jackie x

S24_SDJ's Profile
S24_SDJ

In: Huddersfield

Would love to but rebuild the engine. I'll be out of the game for a few weeks. :/

Have fun and ride safe. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Hi,   I don't mind a bit of rain either, what route would you be riding?, like to join you on this on.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

will do s24, sorry i forget your name ?

hope she comes good soon x jackie

kwak72's Profile
kwak72

Hi triple1,Will be A 59 to Clitheroe,B6478 to Slaidburn up to High bentham. x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, that was one soggy ride out! Enjoyed it though, don't usually like riding in the rain much, but bike felt great today even thought the body is knackered lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

Kwakrider, it was a soggy one, hats off to you for coming out after riding back from Cornwall.   Thanks to Jackie for organising and leading and it was good to meet  new faces.   Post a couple mins of video later.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Triple1, without yet having seen the video I guess it will show a bit of rain. I got back and EVERY item of clothing was wet, I felt it was so bad my bones got wet, but maybe I'm exaggerating.

That said, it wasn't a bad day out after all, I echo the thanks to Jackie and agree it was good to meet some more new faces.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah, mine is strewn everywhere in a bid to dry it out, but my boots were somehow swimming in it.

How are you posting video triple1?                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

Hi,   try this link   http://youtu.be/agXPDtOTyZI                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

T1, like it except for the fact it doesn't somehow look as wet as really was, and they the camera never lies.
Like the musical accompaniment too.

Dave

kwak72's Profile
kwak72

Hey guys and gals thanks for the company today, had a good time  even though was a bit (LOT) soggy Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

PS. The chicken got a bath lolx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had to wring out my raccoon, he's not happy with me at all LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

nice to meet you jackie and some more new bmr's today. fab ride out and have to say i was nice and dry n cosy in my waterproofs lol hope to see you wednesday   kx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's it K, rub it in why don't you!!   Good to meet you and the crew.   Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

well i just couldnt resist lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes, was nice to put some real faces to peoples profiles on here (and not on here lol) and meet you all. See you all on wednesday all being well!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption