the great debate

11 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2011 22:15:53 by Phil | Go to original / last post
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi again ,my fireblade insurance is up soon what is the cheepest motorcycle insurance around at the moment.....................cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

are even cheapest                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That's like asking how long is a piece of string lol.   Insurance cover differs from one vehicle/person to another depending on the criteria that is requested by the insurance companies and the insured. Only way you will know which company offers you the best quote is to ask them, there is no short cut.   As you are probably already well aware each insurance company quote low for the first time you insure with them then hike it up for the following years, so, altho I can't recommend any specific company, I would say you'd probably need to change companies each year to keep your premiums low.   *I found ebike insurance pretty cheap cos they don't have a broker, it's direct from them but they only deal on the net. * that info is from about 5 years ago, when I last rode my own bike.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

John, I found MCE the cheapest when I got the ZX6R 4or more years ago and since, had tried Bennetts but MCE gave me same cover from same insurer plus breakdown recovery for £80 less. Other advantages are they sponsor BSB and there are some benfits like early pit pass, track pillions with the riders etc. Give them a try.                                                                                                                                                                             
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

Use compare the Meercat, or something similar.
That brought up MCE for me too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try Carol Nash......they float my boat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Bike sure did it again for me this year , cheapest by far                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Found MCE to be cheapest - even for exotics - though never accept their renewal quote - ringing up and asking them to look again (advising have been quoted cheaper) usually reults in a lower premium Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Carol Nash..... spit spit spit... complete waste of time IMHO...                                                                                                                                                                              
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

It's starting to get like cars, moving insurance every year to keep the price down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I do believe the official length of a piece of string is 5 feet 10.5 inches. but then again I could be talking a load of horlicks like most insurance companies. see how i got it back on topic there.   get a renewal quote for your current insurers and then get a on line new quite. ring em back and get them to match it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5195 seconds. There are 786 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption