whos going to the vic tonight?

11 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2011 21:05:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi 
im in Darby 
so was hoping to go to the vic tonight(if fax will take me on his bike )
so just being noisy really Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there. Check out the events page. Quite a few going :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

ow thanks Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was realy good to meet u all 
kaycat 

hugs xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

was great to meet and chat been there a few times but 1st time plucked up the courage to say hi to site peps. great cant wait to do it again L/r memorable k/k unforgetable lol xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great to meet you too BC, and to everyone else I met last night. Sfax you're a legend and Kaycat you're a star ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

hugs xxx 
u made me feel rite at home hunny thank you                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

peed off i missed u all lastnite! had a flamin migraine so would not have balanced on back of andy if i had tried,lol! hoping to see u next week tho. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wondered where you'd got to. Hope you're feeling better. See you next week :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

yep it was good to meet you all Thumbs Up mixed a couple of names up lol...  only intended to come down for some tickets so it brightened the night up a bit Thumbs Up catch you there again soon ......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to meet you too Nellie :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1103 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption