Can-Am Roadster

10 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2011 17:48:16 by PaulXXX | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would you get one? http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/showroom/all-series.aspx                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

They look fantastic in the ads but on the road? Not so sure. Better dynamics than your usual trikes ( I expect to get grief for saying that ) and should be more stable at speed.
The big issue is probably the cost.$20 000 !

Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh Greygra, they are a bit expensive eh?  lol
I bet the RS-S could be fun tho...   http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/showroom/build-your-spyder....0e009b2d9d                                                                                                                                                                               
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

erm can-am sam had one of them i do believe but she had to part with itUnhappy  still got photos on her profile ....nice bit of kit it seems
Karey's Profile
Karey

Just had a look, nellie.    It looks good, i bet it was fun to ride Thumbs Up

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

I bet it's a good 2up tourer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

some funny looking bikes/trikes about,seen some ones bike then took a second look had 2wheels on back but not a trike if that makes sence looked like it had stablizers on it lol

They a lady that visit a neighbour, she in a electric wheel chair and rides a trike bike totally fasinates folk when they have not seen her before lading up on to it,lovely woman indeed and very independant.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

looks fun, but  not for me !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

i've fancied one of these for ages, I could put the pooch in the pannier.                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

I was at Ponderosa Cafe Sunday afternoon and someone rode in on one. It attracted a lot of attention, but i would not buy one.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1318 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption