Squires Cafe, Newthorpe, Nr Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds

27 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2011 08:19:26 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Jelly and ice=cream at me mum's birthday...will make it sooooon KazHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ooooh ... sounds good tho Alice Thumbs Up   all the best to your mum!   See you soon Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

sorry hunny in in derby hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awww ok Kay..see you soon tho, hopefully xx   Setting off in a minute, anyone else going, see you there, I'll probably be sat on the wall near Vicky's Bar in the car park.   It's lovely and sunny and warm here, just the odd shower....Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Back from Squires, was good to see Julie J and Sandi and to meet Sprint900 and Kilt Rider ( Love your bike, KR! lol)     Biker32...where were you ??   Lots of bikes again...and managed to dodge the rain, so not bad at all.   Hope the fella that dropped his bike at the entrance is ok?    Don't forget it's Bike Night EVERY Wednesday and Sundays are busy too... also gets fairly busy during the week.   Hope to see a few more faces next time!, come on, don't be shy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Hi,got back fine and avoided most of the rain! Nice to meet those who went,maybe see a few more next time,if you've not been out on a BM meet give it a go,they're a nice bunch!Was nice to have some company on a run out so hopefully Sandi enjoyed her pilly run out (despite going the 'scenic'-as in lost!) route!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

LOL yep I enjoyed the ride out, thanks very much Sprint.   Wakefield sure has changed since I was there last and it's got a few more road ruts now too Wink LOL  I forgive you, I won't let ya forget it tho Evil Smile LOL    It was good to meet newbie members Sprint900 and Kilt Rider and Simon (the lurker lol) and good to see Julie J again, it's been a long time lass, also good to see havfun again even if you did get there as we were leaving; and always good to see you Kaz. I hope Zippy is behaving himself for you?     Yes what happened to you Biker32? Sorry if you went and we didn't see you.   I was wearing a BM hoody, with my name on it, so if anyone sees me at a biker venue just come up and say hello.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2148 seconds. There are 1314 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption