Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th

35 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2011 21:02:23 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nope not this year , we have loads to sort & not long to do it lol 

we may meet up with you if you all do a ride out some place Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

So who's meeting at Squires?   This is who i think will be there, anyone else?   Nitro Karey furybilly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Scratch the ride out idea, not with the nerve being trapped in my back, plus Ian now has a server to build too Cry

Oh well there will be others this year Thumbs Up see you at the next one & have a whole heap of fun everyone                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awww hugs ShellHug  hope you feel better soon, will catch you on a ride out/rally/meet some time soon, I'm sureThumbs Up       Back to the list... anyone else meeting at Squires Friday morning?   If possible can we avoid Sutton Bank.. I will do it if i have to tho Confused      This is who i think will be there, anyone else?   Nitro Karey furybilly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You can do it Kaz I know ya can ... Hug

Nitro knows a more friendly way up there, didnt we go this way the 1st year ? 

This is who i think will be there, anyone else?

Nitro
Karey
furybilly                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yep I've done chimney stack/bank ..whatever it's called  3 times now!!Confused so i should be able to tackle owt... and  came down Sutton Bank last time I went to FYP, but went up a slighter less gradient of a hill.. it levelled out in steps so was an easier climb.Smile   I would rather take an easier route than have Ziggy screaming up in 1st gear, but I can do it if everyone else wants to go that way Smile     This is who i think will be there, anyone else?   Nitro Karey furybilly                                                                                                                                                                                 
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hi kaz erm not sure if i going yet might shy off this one lol 30  quid wasted hmmmm lol not sure yet but if i go il text ya hun x                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey up Julie!  welcome home! Thought you were going on the Thursday anyway?? Will catch up with you soon x   Friday meet at Squires anyone else?   Nitro Karey furybilly                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I can`t remember the friendly way up to helmsley to be honest .. A19 looks the easiest way , but will probably take us up sutton bank .. Is Bikeabill coming ? He will know a better route ?                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hiya Dave, I will be there also Thumbs Up

Friday meet at Squires anyone else?

Nitro
Karey
furybilly
PaulXXX

Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*
Friday meet at Squires anyone else?   Nitro Karey furybillyPaulXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is anyone travelling up from anywhere near North west London Ruislip/ A40 area..... There is someone who needs company on the route up Friday and back on the Sunday. She isn't confident to do that distance and find the place on her own

If you know anyone heading up from the London area let me know please I will owe you a beerBeer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

take your wellies                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

hi Dave i'm going straight to Helmsley meet anyone there in the market who wants to ride in with me at 9.30, if you come up A19 you see the caravan route signposted after Easingwold or come up the B1363 from York thats the next turn of the York bypass after the A19 and easy for 125 will save room for anyone joining me will put the BM flag up
Karey's Profile
Karey

Anyone esle wanting to meet up at Squires in the morning?   Friday meet at Squires anyone else?   Nitro Karey furybillyPaulXXX                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption