Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

67 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2011 09:18:22 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No truer word say Pan Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

i am the worlds worst for having my picture taken, i hate it. but it is definately nice to see who you are chatting to. i dont get why some peeps put old or false pics on, you always get caught out in the end lol

loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

" bikes are much simpler creatures-they don't moan when u only hop on once a week, they don't whinge about the daft hours u work, ur guaranteed to climb off knackered but giggling ur arse off and the massive bonus is bikes only need servicing once a year! Lol sorry guys!!!"

LMAO.....well said Mizzi Thumbs Up

Ps....i agree with the thread, although i love to see who's got what (get your minds out of the gutter people....i mean bikes!!!).....We're not going to search through a car park at a meet looking for the bike are we, we need to be able to recognise the face, so the clearer the photo the better please.Thumbs Up

RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

^^^^^^

Errrrrrr.......

we need to be able to recognise the face, so the clearer the photo the better please.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Don think i have what would be deemed a normal profile pic, why do i always seem to be doing something daft ???                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Jackie, your profile pics are alway entertaining huni Thumbs Up It's just so much better to see a face when you look at a profile - come on people be brave Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Panman ( John ) very true - I recognised you straight away.  x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption