Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

67 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2011 09:18:22 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I like the photo of me in my shades and I consider that people can make out what I look like from it!!!!   I will admit, it was taken in 2009 but I have asked many people on here that I have met and they are in agreement....it looks like me!!!!   If you need to know the colour of my eyes, they are hazel with a heavy leaning towards green.   What you can't see from that particular photo is the size and shape of my body, or what type of person I am, but if you check out my profile description, you will establish what you want from it.    I haven't fibbed in my profile description (I could have, but what's the point, I want to meet people and make pals) or put up a pic that has been 'air brushed', or one that's 5 years old or more, show my teeth as a full perfect pearly white set of nashers, got Photo to work his magic on one of my pics, even a pic that wasn't of me!!!  How would you know unless you get to an event and meet me!!! etc etc...you get the guist.     I totally agree, let's have a pic up there so we can 'see' who we are chatting with.     I'll get my coat shall I?                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

lol @ bl   You say it as it is me dear Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Yep, I am egimicated, sort a                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

sayyyyyyyyyyyyy what                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Are you copying and pasting every time John? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Lol John - that fish supper must be cold by now Sick                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Hi everyone i've just been looking at this forum an think its great Wacko so i've changed my profile pic to having a bad hair day,
     this ones 4 u Bobkat.
                               hope you like it lol x

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Stunning Jackie that lurrrvly windswept look                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

its most probably be what i look like after the farmyard Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Now i know why you wanted to go to Knott end !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap Thank you Kwak72, your pic is excellent!  I was speaking to shawy who was saying your coming to the Farmyard - we are all camping together on Thursday so look forward to meeting you there Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

Yep i'll be there friday morning if all goes to plan, nice and early.
    well about 10- 10.30. got mike99 riding up with me too, i tend to get lost quite a bit on my own lol xWacko

GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

My mug is up here for anyone to see. My face is what it is, no changing it, if anyone is scared off then its up to them.
But
I thought it was a site rule we all have to have a mug shot.?? Shouldn't the shy bairns be 'encouraged' to be seen.......

Graham
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi EveryoneBig smile i too like to see who am talking too, am new to the site also so Nods and PM`s more than welcome please.   cheers. PJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi EveryoneBig smile i too like to see who am talking too, am new to the site also so Nods and PM`s more than welcome please.   cheers. PJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

LOLid send you a cookie pj but errrrr i ate them allTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pj19 looks from your piccy that you may be serving in the forces. If thats the case then hats off to you and your fellow servicemen and women.

If not then do you just like dressing up as action man??? Ha!! Ha!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thumbs up to this topic, don't know how i missed it.   Moving it to the website issues forum though rather than general chat.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

i havent been on here very long but find that people take you as they find along as they can recognize you when they see you it dont matter about looks what matters is the effort you put into the site and into meeting people                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 734 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption