Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

93 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2011 17:29:39 by kwak72 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great day at rivvy barn, good to meet a lot of new people many of which I am sure will become good friends.

I echo the fact that the choccy cake was superb and look forward to the promised lemon drizzle cake that shorey (Ha!! Ha!!) requested.

Hope the new riders soon get their confidence and clock up the miles.

Anyone seen a watch?? I remember shaking hands with a scouser?? but thats the last time I saw it (Only jokin!!!!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Ha ha BB9000292834746748939, you've really got yourself into trouble now!!!!  And not with me Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Reckon I'm going to have to change my name to (Dippy)HippyRockChickCakeLady LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HRC, I think just Cake Lady will suffice. Then at least the mouthful is just cake and not a long winded name to remember. (does what it says on the cake tin).

You been out on the bike again yet??                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

I agree with bbz62 great day, hippychoccakerockchick's cake (lurrrrvly)worth going just for that alone.then the icing on the cake(pardon the pun)meeting all the good peeps there although found it difficult to understand one lady (must have been her accent)hehehe!!and karen (daftun)busily flashing away,i'm still seeing spots before my eyes even now(joking)Good event+Good peeps=Good times.
Kiwi's Profile
Kiwi

In: Crewe

So the big question is........................................................           When we all doing it again Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

Hi Kiwi, Karen(daftun) organised that one i think with (merseybe...)Blackberry oops sorry Karen

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hopefully the answer is.... A soon a possible. It was good to meet new people Handshake and i'm sure next time there will be some if not all the same people and some more new peeps to boost the numbers further. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

Hi BBz62 nice one with Karen earlier Kudos to you for that.there were peeps who wanted to go to rivvi that went to cornwall hope they come the more the merrier,Ithink it was Shell who said they had not been to rivvi for a while and others but can't remember their namesThumbs Up

shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

HI PEEPS 

If you check events you will find a rivi barn post for every weekend in july!!!!!!! so if you all get your heads together and arrange for one of them to be rearranged for a meet and greet........... im sure DaFtun/BLACKBERRY will sort it for you :) 

shawy/pete                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Hi peeps, was nice to meet up sunday. just wondering if theres any evening meets or rideouts ? possibly Nott end on wednesday nights. Being a newby not too sure where to start.
      oh my god its hailstones the size of golf balls at the momentShocked
 sorry got distracted for a moment lol
          if anyone fancies that im free on the 15th june about 6pm ?

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hey Jackie   We can do Nott End on a Wednesday night but probably wouldn't be able to make it for 6pm.   Do you want me to start a new thread for it?   As for meeting at Rivi again, anyone that's going can just post on the forums, see if any fellow BM'ers want to join you.  If you need any help give myself or DaftUn a shout, we'll be more than happy to help Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Hi Karen, yea that be great if ya could,as for the time could say meet there anytime after 7.00.
       im off work next week so happy to go anytime just hope the weather picks up a little.
     I'll leave it in your more capable hands then Smile

thanks Jackie x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption