Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

93 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2011 17:29:39 by kwak72 | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hahah @ Clinton.. Ziggy's grounded!   he's having surgery this morning..   Just got a phone call from his surgeon, who should've been here by now, but he's stuck on the A614...there's a large transporter, got stuck and they're having to take out traffic lights to get it through !   So it might be even later when I get there now.. and no I won't be coming over on Zig.. else it would be closing time when i got there ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Hope the weather is ok. We've just come back from Wales and the weather was horrible around Chester and Manchester. Sunny now near Leeds though.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Gorgeous in Barnsley .. sat int back garden...whilst Ziggy gets drilled ..lol   Still hoping to get to Rivi.....fingers crossed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Karey:) sunny barnsleyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahaha Clinton...the sun shines on the righteous Wink   Sorry....not gonna make Rivi now... Unhappy   hopefully get up there next time.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I didnt go either karey.   Hehe sunny barnsley lol il stop it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Clinton....explain yasen.. i have slight sunburn, I'll have you know!  It's been very sunny and very nice here....  
How come you didn't go to Rivi?  ooooh mind ya.. Stockport..?  hmmmm bet it was chucking it down...     I'll say again.... the sun...the righteous.. need i say more??LOL   Hope all that went had a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Erm sunny stockport haha.   Had stuff to do at home karey would have wanted to have a ride out really..   Hey picking on little me againCool   Eh up lass:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Not long since back from Rivi, great to see so many new faces.... and anyone that calls me Scouse again (no disrespect to any Liverpudlian members!) I'll kill 'em Wink  I'm a proud Warringtonian Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah thought you were karenLOL IL run n hide now haha                                                                                                                                                                             
acrazybiker's Profile
acrazybiker

In: barnsley

It was good to see old and new faces and actually talking to folk, instead of rushing round the roads.
A good turn out, even though the weather didn't look too great.
Thumbs up to the two Karens for organising it.Thumbs Up

chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Hey guys - speaking as a "newbie" lol don't think i've ever walked up to so many people I don't know and hoped to god i was in the right place!!.  Thanks to all as I felt very welcome and hope to be at more events Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hi Chick, lovely to meet you today as well as everyone else
Weather not too bad and had a very jolly afternoon

even the peacock got some cake LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Would like to say a big thanks to DAftun and Blueberry oops Blackberry sorry the scoucer hehehehe :) Met some good peeps today, its nice to be able to sit down and have a chat :) weather was not the best but a gr8 turn out for sure :) and HRC the chocie cake was lovely x

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

ClapMany thanks to the two Karen's (daftun & merseyberry..blueberry...blackberry)OH bugga can't get it right,Well done ladies superb job xxxxClap

firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

thanks to scouser karen and karen for a great day out ....................cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Always good to see old friends and new, and a special thanks to Ange/Hippyrockchick for the chocky cakeThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

What a great turn out and lovely to meet up with everyone! Thumbs Up I've posted some piccies x                                                                                                                                                                              
Kiwi's Profile
Kiwi

In: Crewe

thanks for the friendly warm welcome, yesterday at Rivi. Was nice to mind some like minded people.   Karen ( The ooohh my god Im not a Scouser ) was a great font of knowledge, and also very good and remembering names.   Can't wait to do a ride out with some of you mad hatters Thumbs Up   Take care and be safe   Kiwi (Known as Kiwi lol )                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

Thanks to karen and karen for organising a great afternoon,had a great time meeting everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption