Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

93 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2011 17:29:39 by kwak72 | Go to original / last post
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I may be there  Smile

I will bring cake if I am Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hey HRC, if you want to bring cake, just make sure you've not got a mad woman rushing you out of the front door....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

LOL

you're not mad hun, well not tooooo mad Wacko

just a bit over-excited

hopefully see you tomorrow 

DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Great to see so many folk with their name down on the Events page - looking forward to meeting everyone Smile   x                                                                                                                                                                             
S24_SDJ's Profile
S24_SDJ

In: Huddersfield

Anyone leaving around 10:30ish from Huddersfield area/Junction 24 M62 I could follow down?                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Sounds like you're going to have a great time tomorrow....and cake tooBig smile.

UnhappyUnfortunatly not going to be able to make it, but i'm sure i'll be able to join you all sometime soon.

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hey s24, Slly is going from your way, drop her a pm....!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

all have a great time I am working til 2 tonight and then tomorrow so wont be able to come have a great ride out rivvis great :)Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
TBird_Steve's Profile
TBird_Steve

In: Berkhamsted

Much as I'd love to come. 3-4hrs is a bit far for a day out. Cry
Does anybody ever organise anything down this end of the country?

I'd do it myself but I don't know where there is to meet.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i think if you decide on a meet or a good place post it to the forum and then see what the response it that what most people do :)                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

doyh a blond  moment just read your post properley (but london has the ace cafe for a start, or kent its nice out there where have you been when you had a run out are you north or south of the river (a run to brighton form londo is a good run out as well  :)
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

I think quite a few of the west Londoners use Popham airfield, which goes out of its way to be bike-friendly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i wont be doin this one coz its a bit far for me too... im all up for havin a ride etc but this seems so far il have enough time for one cuppa then home again!!!but i know you will all have a wicked day those goin Wink    another time Redzed chuck... im gonna stay localish - have fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Gonna be heading down to Matlock instead tomorrow showing some friend the way.   That if i can remember Confused   Have a great day everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Checked the weather, it looks bad. But were still coming, we must be madWacko Poetry was never my strong point.                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

The weather is ok here at the moment
there were showers earlier and it's a bit grey now but I can see a patch of blue sky Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

If its raining, you'll find me inside, sat on the right hand side - look out for the bright yellow fleece . . . . 
ride safe x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hoping to get there about 2ish... hope some of you will still be there??    and hope i can find you...lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Karey 2 ish lol did ziggy have a late nightLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Dry but overcast in Liverpool right now.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 755 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption