Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

93 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2011 17:29:39 by kwak72 | Go to original / last post
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where: Rivington Barn (top barn) When: this Sunday, June 5th Time: from 11.30am for a couple of hours or so   Why: to meet folk in person, especially any newbies out there - come along and say hello, have a coffee, wander round the bikes, take in the sunshine   I'll be there from 11.30am onwards - Blackberry will be joining me.                                                                                                                                                                                   
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Hi karen, would love to join you, but depends on if i get my sidestand back on in time......having it shortened.

Be a great chance to meet up. Is anybody going over from the West yorkshire area peeps?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Be good to see you there loving it.  Hopefully someone will be coming over from your way and will be in touch with you Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                               
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Hey guys - I'm Dawn - a newbie! Wink.  Might try to call if nothing comes up but will be in 4 wheels still saving for my bike! 
haven't been to rivvy for a while x                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Get there any way you can Dawn, you'll be more than welcome Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Karen,  I'll be there Smile it'll be good to meet fellow members  .... need to put some miles in after though ... having withdrawl symtoms from the bike being in dry dock ! weathers looking good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Yaaah the more the merrier.... be good see you all Big smile   If you're thinking of going for a ride Dave, you might end up with some company!                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

HI guys im not quite a Newbie.......... But will be up there sunday for sure :D !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Goddammit - I'll miss this! But then, I'll be in cornwall with a big group of fellow BM'ers! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Daftun shall I alter the time on the calendar? It's different to what you've got here.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1569                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi if ok ill drive up and if any one wants a lift pm more then happy to share the ride over,or if any one like a pilly then pm me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry will be in cornwall eating pasties and cream teas                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Slly, no problems at all about coming by carThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Its a case of ...........

You can reach them by railway, you can reach by trailway, you can reach them on an aeroplane, you can reach them by caravan, cross the desert liek an arab man, they dont care how you get there , just get there if you can ................

probably got the song words but hey ho i tried :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wills cheers mate

BJ pmsl such a voice can see the little dickie birds flying all around like out of that cartoon when she breaks out in full voice Clap

Bravo more more on call ClapClap

Sal :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie lol you got emm right and for that a free ice cream from  little meLOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hi guys im not a newby and would love to be there to say hi to old and new peeps but il be sunning my sen (hope) in cornwall .
so you all have fun and ride safe xx

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Clint, Jackie will be eating Cornish ice cream 

Have fun all who go, as with many of the others I will be in Cornwall Thumbs Up, pity cos its been ages since I last went to Rivvi                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

believe me when jackie sings the birds fall out of the sky ....dead !!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah shell i forgot jackie is there..mm cornish ice cream..it aint good for tell her and send it to me LOL   IanThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption