B n B's for Matt's trip to K.I.S.S rally

45 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2011 11:43:00 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Folks, if my back is up to it then I do hope to be at the rally in September.  All depends if I have to have my operation in August or not. If I come then I wanna be on the bike though, but it's a bloody long way with a hernia!   500 miles each way in fact.   It'd be great if I could house-hop all the way, stop by and see some people each night and kip over... especially with staff as I've not even had chance to meet you all yet.   I'll try to arrange a little meet up at each of my stops, but if you've got a room free for 1 night before or after the rally please let me know here.   I'm potty trained already so don't worry about me messing up the place  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pm sent                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Matt what route were you thinking of                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Don't know mate.  I didn't realise the rally was so far away... now I see it on the map i'm dreading the journey.  I might have to fly if I'm not 100% but then I need someone kind enough to pick me up.   What's the nearest airport?   I've been wanting to tour the UK for ages though just to meet more of you guys but I've had this hernia for 17 months now and it's stopping me from doing everything  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie has a spare room!  And she'd probably pick you up too     (skipping away innocently now)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Big airport birmingham or coventry   small strip at wellsbourne nr stratford or Gloucester both about same dis from rally about 25/30 miles                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

If I fly myself then it will cost about 500 quid each way.  If I share the Cessna with 3 mates then it's not so bad (can avoid all the check in desks etc too).   Gotta find 3 folks to join me if I do that though.   Maybe I'll just do the commercial flight jobby then I can bring a suitcase of dutch goodies for everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

dutch goodies...... are we talking clogs and caps? hehehe

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

explain . . . 'Dutch Goodies' . . . if customs let you through with a whole suitcase full, then maybe its not what i was thinking!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

or one very large wedge of dairy produce?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

You're more than welcome to stop off at mine Matt but you won't be a billion miles away from home anyway!   Let us know your plans well in advance and if you are in the vicinity we can arrange to get a few folk together to say hi to you.    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well if your checking out flights you can also think of east mids just up the road from Ian hg                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Matt if you use north sea ferries my place is available                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You have a place on a north sea ferry?ConfusedWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

@ XK..you really need to get a job soon ..brain going into overdriveLOL @Matt.....Alice's "b n b" has an open door for you, if it fits your schedule (not the door, obviously !!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Boss Man BJ's b and b is always open for you if your brave enough lol

And as so kindly volunteered by Boss Mom i'm happy to come embarrass you i mean collect you from the airport :)

JP's Profile
JP

Looks like you got yourself a uk tour aswell now matt that should keep you busy                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

OMG if he flies the same as he rides I aint going anywhere near him, my first ever pillion ride was with Matt on a ZZR1100 and he scared the pants off me and we had only been on it for about a mile. Mans a nutter I tell ya Big smile Doubt you'll get over to this side of the country but if ya do theres always a room for you and a big field to land your cessna Thumbs Up might even put a bed in the room for you as well. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well we have a couple of spare rooms Matt, but I think if you stayed here your mom may be upset lol like BB we not that far from her, but you are welcome if you do a tour :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Matt if you use north sea ferrys you could split the trip over the week as you have offers around the north night at squires then eastmids Thursday night at the vic over to the rally for the weekend then back up the m6 to your moms everyone happy                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 687 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption