romanticism,dead or murdered?

71 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 15:59:07 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Sorrento's Profile
Sorrento

In: Gloucester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

whoops ........ you can leave a rose under my windscreen wiper any day (it's only 30 miles up the M5) :-) .......and my tabs are perfectly in tact thanks!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wheres the bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

sounds like love to me rc so wheres whoops on his way with a rose i expect lol watch this space hi there sorrento                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Hiya Sorrento x                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nah lol whoops is in the process of movin house lol

weclcome to be sorrento

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol rcsmiley face :)and there i thought roamnce would be blooming duh                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

All the offers (to date) whoops has had I'm surprised he's got any energy left for moving house. Looks like sorrento is keen her offer was her first post lol   Hi sorrento welcome to B M   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes and she looks lovely they would make a lovely couple me thinks lol (smiley face) ill stop now                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

welcome sorrento x                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

big welcome to BM Sorrento              Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hello and welcome sorrento.xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2891 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption