romanticism,dead or murdered?

71 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 15:59:07 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oh u soppy lot Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

are'nt they just ................good on ya                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

AHEM ! Ladyrider, sorry soussé i am not for cloning ! When i was made they broke the mould, two of me running around would surely cause mayhem! My ideals and morals are there to be cloned, more politeness and manners would not go amiss, my love, on the other hand, is only given to one person, not into sharing Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

move into the light di move intothe light lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ill just go where im told to lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I've come out of the corner now and into the kitchen!   Does that count ew? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes sure does there is heat and light and substanence in there lol  (spellings a bit dodgy on that long word) Much better Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u are all very lovely and lovable! i'm like di and love the small everyday gestures,like cuppa in bed,hugs,kisses and lots of giggles,hand holding and shared secret smiles,that glance across the room when ur both busy,just the spiritual connection that u get sometimes.xxxxxxxxxxxxxkisses to everyone cos ur all special!
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

well wot a lovely topic to read when uve just broken up n been treted like crap n had all ur nice gestures thrown in ya face !!!! ill just reach for the pills n vodka x                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

aw sweetie                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

aw sweetie     Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

just keep in yer Ying Yanghead its his loss big hugs x What goes round comes round to the power of threex
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

bandit-viss only meant it in a nice way sorry if i affended u , didnt mean too,just nice to read from a man that does no nearly wat a woman wants ,poems ,etc sorry ,will go back into my box now                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Ladyrider i wasnt offended in anyway hon, no need for you to apologise so climb out of your box and give us a smile Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i wasent tryin to offend anyone either just all men say the crap they never huirt lie hit twotime fckabout and yet evyone i know has had men that do this, if there are any guddens out there then f**k knows where they are lol and b4 u men start whingin its women aswell we know yawn yawn yawn lol
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

well i dont no if its something in the water but... today ive had one man hold a door open for me . one call me princess twice .n one offered to take me away on holiday ...good god things r looking up lol                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol aint life a pain sometimes and then the sun comes out and you see a rainbow       the truth is out there                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Sometimes things happen just when you dont expect them to, when you believe all hope is lost. Holding your breath waiting for it just turns your face blue, breathe out and enjoy what good things come your way. (sometimes it feels like a bleedin lifetime tho lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol well said bandit   the power of positive attraction                                                                                                                                                                              
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

very true bandit! WP                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1065 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption