romanticism,dead or murdered?

71 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 15:59:07 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

woo hoo!, lay it at the door of the church......not that i've much against em you understand, but i find it odd that the number one cause of death on the planet is religion, and yet it's also the root of some our greatest acheivements....humans!, wouldn't go near em with a bargepole
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

and they stole all the pagan festivals and killed the wiches lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
whoops's Profile
whoops

yeah, bummer, the festivals were fun, look what happened to May Day, bl**dy morrismen!!   a few less witches aint too bad though......(duck's)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Romance isn't dead! It just has to be with the right person.   I love to get flowers, not roses, carnations are my fav. Little thoughtful things not big declarations make me happy, it's the thought behind the gesture and not the amount of money spent that appeal to me!   And yes ladies, the men deserve to be spoilt once in a while too. Has to be two way traffic, no doubt about that!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol i knew you were close to morris dancers, as for witches there's more about than you think lmao the general did not find them all LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
whoops's Profile
whoops

yay!, go Di!...ladies take heed of her word's of wisdom, spoilt being the main one..LOL   hey Di, ever had a poem written in Roses before?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Never Cry   Never had a poem either Cry   Think I'll go and eat worms!Broken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

i think i'd best shut up on the subject of witches......don't wanna wake up as a frog....ah, ok then, an ugly frog......ah bugger, a really ugly frog then...   hmmm, maybe i pi**ed of a witch all those years ago...that would explain a lot.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

worm's?, i can do a nice omlette for ya....LOL   or i could send some yellow roses.....go google it hun,                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

ahhhh di thats a shame i once had a real nice rastafarian poet used to read me his poetry (gone a bit hot under the collar now (swl) shrieks with laughter   i doubt it whoops you too calm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

earthwind, you just shrieked!....hmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

now i'm waiting for the cackle....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

Roses are Red Sky is Blue For someone as nice as Di This poems for you LOL   Violets are Blue Carnations are pink To all my mates on BM Hers a hug and a wink Hug Wink                                                                                                                                                                                   
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

Ad whoops witches are nice - I prefer them to the "normal" folk especially the witches on here Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well i remember the man whoops phew Censored   and yes it has to be a two way thing di and people who make sure it is i think have a good time of it i say it again it 's balance but feeling loved by smeone is  great feeling                                                                                                                                                                              
whoops's Profile
whoops

"ribbit"                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol istaqa rather meet a witch than a preist anyday they are much more fun lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

is that so the girls will kiss you to turn you back into a prince mate - good ploy - might try that one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol re the kissing isty as they say you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find yer prince suppose it works both ways lol and what 'ribbit' mean oh is it the noise frogs make lol duh   a blond moment                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Thank you for my flowers whoops, even though they are virtual they are beautiful, thank you. xxx   And thank you for my poem Ist, my very first one, thank you. xxx   And now I'm gonna go hide in a corner and cry LOL ( You think I'm joking don't ya?!!!! )                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption