non biking - ladies eyebrows

45 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2011 13:06:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pmsl Suzie i can remember that too Dead .......... thanks for reminding me Stern Smile  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers boody was about to post then saw you had answered it......

jock originates from india

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

no i don't , i originates fae scotland LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML how bored must you be Jock?   I once tried to SHAVE my eyebrows and the obvious (not obvious to me, I was only 15 at the time)  happened. I shaved off half my brow so had to do the other one, then thought, mm half brows nar, shave 'em both off altogether. Wacko    Plucking only hurts at the beginning, when they've never been plucked before, once you do it routinely it doesn't hurt anymore. Well it doesn't hurt me.   When I had mine done for the first time it was by electrolosis not manual tweezers. it doesn't hurt at all that way, in fact I nearly fell asleep.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jock aye be alright for stovies and square sausages along with mcqueenies hagis then LOL

I go visit/stay with a mate up in Linlithgow.

sal

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 894 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption