non biking - ladies eyebrows

45 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2011 13:06:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pinch waxing & plucking for this kitty - I think when women pencil in their brows they have a constant look of suprise Shocked.  Funny Fastjock, I never thought men noticed these things - just goes to show  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

looking at you pic bobs your eyebrows need serious trimming lolLOL...or is it a hat                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I suffer from Alopecia so dont have the choice to pluck, wax or shave them.. I did have them tattooed on about 4 years ago but they now need doing again, but as pinkstorm said, the cost can be about £500. 
I am always self-conscious about meeting others as I dont have my hair on when wearing my helmet. But thats another subject all together. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i get mine shaped and waxed.... I never do them myself... did it once ... gawd what a mess and took ages to grow back in ...Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

One thing I don't understand and being a bloke might explain this. Why do some women dye their hair blond and then do the roots black?                                                                                                                                                                              
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

I pluck my eyebrows, just to tidy them up... hurts too much to do a major shaping exercise on them LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pluck mine find it right relaxing LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oooh errr slly !!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Deb fair play to you lass :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Is that a serious question LTGTR? Confused Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

to totally pluck out all your eyebrows is madness, no it doesnt make you look more attractive or more feminine, its very 1960s and stupid!! it was started by the drag scene queens as a way of shaping the eye to look bigger,,nobody in their right mind would do it now, neither would a trained beauty therapist,,

drag queens only darling !! xx booLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Not really Roachy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wondered if any of you had the threading version done instead of plucking waxing and shaving?

Mr annika bumble bee you volunteering up there LOL

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I didn't think it was but I had to ask...you are a bloke after all! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

some interesting posts there . good on ya Deb , takes real courage to go out n face the world with alapecia .   BobKat i always look at the eyes 1st , us blokes do take note sometimes Wink    Slly what is threading , sounds painful   a bit o history too , cheers Boody Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

threading is using cotton thread rolled across your eyebrows to rip them off !! you guys should try it i dare ya hahahah x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm growing mine at the moment, so i can pull them over mi ed to cover mi bald spot, just untill i can acquire a ginger syrup. they won't let me have one from the hossy.                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

hahaLOL,,,,macrame for eyebrows now theres an idea.                                                                                                                                                                             
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

I love to pluck my eye brows, but I would really like to have them threaded, the way the ladies do it in some salons is fascinating.  They hold the thread in their teeth! xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

I remember watching Big Brother 1 way back in 2000 and Melanie Hill was sitting in the BB garden preening herself... but it wasn't her eyebrows she was plucking.   Sick                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption