Totally non biking and one for the girls

29 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2011 19:43:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bought silver ballet pumps in the end plus some black sandals. Both look fine, are comfy and given the length of the dress, can hardly be seen anyway.   I've put a pic on my profile and for a limited time, it's my profile pic. Love the dress but not sure how I'll feel about it after being trussed up in it all day. Guess I'll know in a weeks time!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Good luck hon . I am sure you will be fine ... did you get a bag ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Nope, no bag. Spent enough as it is and the stress of shoes was enough!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL tell me about it ... just sorted what I want for my wedding dress & veil ... now I have to look for shoes etc etc ... I hate clothes shopping at the best of times ! 

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good choices Roachy Thumbs Up Hope the day is amazing :>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Dulux advertise that they can match any colour from a swab so why not paint a pair of shoes; lol. On a more serious note, can you get sample piece of the material then visit shoe shops with the sample and compare it against different shoes.                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Nay idea what its all about, but shoes the same colour as the dress would be well cool.

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Cheers guys but it's all sorted out now. I was just updating the thread with the outcome.   If I had a spare £100 though and a bit more time I'd be sorely tempted to get these: http://www.britboot.co.uk/engine/shop/product/AL24/Dr+M...+Eyelet%29 Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. but could you get the handbag to match ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption