Sat navs - advise please

48 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2011 06:31:11 by GreyGra | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks for the useful advice lol i travel all over the country opening safes, like today been to Ealing and weybridge, now it would of been a nightmare to find both places so sometimes they take the stress out of travelling !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Wow ianhg, you down in my neck of the woods, as you can see it's a bit different this side of the Watford Gap. lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah harry all over the uk. just got back to the shop in Hinckley !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Is opening safes a legal activity Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

during the day Al, during the night is another story!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

I want to recommend another option. My HTC mobile has a navigation app ( Android) which is as good as the sat nav in my co car. Set the destination, put the ear piece in, lid on and go.
Free too.
Recharge the phone as or when.

It was worth the money I spent on the phone for this alone!!

Graham
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thought about that one gra, i have a blackberry torch 9800 and there is no current sat nav on the phone                                                                                                                                                                              
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

It may be a control thing but I admit I often plan a route by map rather than rely on the sat nav.
Not anout trust, just hate being drip fed the info, I want to know roughly how far, how long, where im heading to get my head in the game.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3105 seconds. There are 447 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption