one for the boys

44 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2007 14:40:41 by storm | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry to be sexist but the perfect woman since we are compiling lists see kwak it would have to be a mixture of suzi perry and vicki butler henderson for the voice alone ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

well kwak started  the list thing of girls or women can answer too                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Would have to say the perfect woman is the next woman that comes along, that makes you miss a breath, your heart skip a beat, puts you off of your stride, a woman who makes you speak complete and utter gibberish when you try to put your first sentence together, even though all the words are in the right order in your head and make perfect sense. Yes i am an old romantic, nothing wrong with that is there ! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Nothing wrong at all hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

good shout                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

That's it blame me why don't ya, a poor defenceless female Cry  ROFPML. Folks fave band/song weren't a list as such but I get wot ya mean.     In no particular order some of the guys who 'float my boat' are   Sam Elliott Axl Rose Justin Lee Collins Donal Macintyre   'scuse me while I go find a bib (drooling)   I have to agree with bandit-viss tho, ya can't beat romance                                                                                                                                                                               
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Romance must still be alive after all then LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

women like that in a guy xWinkx well said bandit-viss x                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I can be when needed.....                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

good boy 2wheels...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote Issy: Romance must still be alive after all then LOL   I certainly hope so                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I can be that too...... When needed Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

oops! Embarrassed pml soz 2Ws                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Accepted Kwak.
Just be nice to share my romantic side with someone Embarrassed

storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww bandit viss nothing wrong wiv alot of romance a girl thrives on it even if they say they dont !!!   2ws down boy ya like a dog on heat !!!  god help the rock an blues lock up ya women cos 2ws will be there wiv a big tent pmsl !!!!!!!!!                      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

LOL
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

hey i have a romantic side but idont care wether your male or female there is always one person that makes you think to yourself ooh yes please                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

Johnny Depp makes me go ooh yes please mmm mmm mmm lol Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Romance is indeed, somewhat lacking on our younger generations, as much as we envy their wham bam thankya ma'am attitude and pulling powers, you cant beat being thoughtful to an admirer/loved one, like leaving a poem for them to read. Its lost on young uns nowadays, chivalry is alive and well in some of us, its finding a damsel to lavish it on thats the hard part........

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 451 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption