Farmyard Thursday Ride Down meet up

32 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2011 22:34:57 by nitro70 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

£35 on the gate for full wkend inc camping,,,,,,i'm not sure if they do a day ticket,,,,hopefully someone who has marshalled there will see this post and get back to you,,,good luck!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

John £35 from the Friday through to Sunday.  Thursday you need a pre booked ticket to get in.  I'm sure there are no day tickets.  Hope to see you there Party                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

if i can get my act together i might go for ticket on the gate                                                                                                                                                                               
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

bobkat can you and posh let me know what your route is so i can arrange a meet up john                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hi John huni, no probs will let you know as soon as we have figured it out Wacko lol see you soon Handshake   Earthwind - HOPE you can manage, be great to see you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Hi john

im running up from oldham  via the A58 then meeting up round york with a few peeps then upto fy drop me a line and we will make arrangements :)

pete                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

would of loved to go to this but got tickets for fri sat sun at silverstone for the moto gp !! so have have fun all !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hope you have a brilliant time at the Moto GP Ian Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

if anyones looking for tickets for farmyard it looks like photo is flogging his on a seperate forum why not take a look                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Photos tickets are away but Shawy may have tickets now xx                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

panman hiya hun
you can ride to meet katie with me as il be riding to meet her on my own xxx will be in touch mate

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Ian .. the motogp was last weekend .. you can go to the farmyard this weekend .. lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption