Farmyard Thursday Ride Down meet up

32 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2011 22:34:57 by nitro70 | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Clap Woohoooooo not long now till the 25th Farmyard RallyParty.  There are a few of us meeting up from Scotland to ride down together on the Thursday.  Anyone interested in meeting up on the way please post your interest and we can work out meet up points.   Look forward to hearing from members Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hey sis,
i think me and shawy are rideing up together but we cud meet ya on route lol
we will chat later and sort somat xxx

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

That would be great, I will check what route we are taking and then we can work out where we meet up - getting excited Party                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

woooo hoooo not long to go now ... thank gawd am going stir crazy.... not been away the whole of May ... arrrgghhh lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

lol your gonna need that stored up every though Star, Drove @ Longtown, Farmyard @ Yorkshireland, Alba West @ Drymen, Peacock, @ Fife, wkend off then  Punch Bowl, Yorkshireland and the rest..........................Clap  So girlie, you will be glad of the May break for our rally marathon ahead LOLPartyBeerCool I can't wait......bring it oooooooooooooooooon hehehehe Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

any more takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Can anyone suggest a manageable route for a 125? I'm kinda considering this and would head straight east down wensleydale from Kendal. But I'm not sure of the route after Masham. I'm looking at the map and it looks like I would have to do a stretch on the A1, before turning off for Thirsk. The thought of the A1 scares the pants off me, and I'm not even sure a learner can use that bit. Does anyone know? And then there's Sutton Bank (eeeks!!) Hmmm think I might come in the car, park up and cadge a lift in lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Min, if you get to Bedale, I can guide u the rest of the way. (friday tho).                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

Thanks for that XK. I can get to Bedale (well in theory anyway lol) and if I go it will be friday rather than thursday anyway. Will be in touch when I've sorted out whether can get friday off work etc.   And if I come over all cowardy custard will you gissus a lift in?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The A684 is a luverly biking road. You would be mad to come by car!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Isn't it just....spoilt for luverly biking roads round here. But it was a damn good run in the car to the farmyard last year....England playing in the world cup so didn't encounter one single other vehicle between kendal and the far side of Leyburn, beautiful summer evening= bliss

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just booked my tickets!!

where we meeting up? and are you happy to go slow? i will be towing!!

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hi Dik, lovely to see you huni Smile.  What about the shell garage after the last round past Dumfries on the left? OR the Tescos over the round about from the Thornhill Road?  What do you think? xx
Minnie, I still get a hot & cold flush at the thought of Sutton Bank, however, now I just keep it low gear & don't stop for anything Pinch just go round it !!!!  Whatever way you travel, can't wait to see you lassie Handshake  ps XK will make sure you are alright, he's lovely - but don't tell him I said that LOL   Not long now folks ............woohooooooooooo Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Embarrassed HeartBobkat - you made me blush  Embarrassed   Also, I have this image in my mind of Dik running down the road pulling a rickshaw...LOL   And Min, we won't be going up Sutton Bank; I'll take you the pretty waySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK,,,,you still nipping over to the non fire field for that FRIENDLY brew I owe you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that trouble brewing?Sick   Thanks Craig, but I think I'll pass on this one. Still, you can buy me a pint if you likeBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

shell garage is easier for meeting up, much more space.

give me an eta when you have a better idea of 'the plan'!

firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

hi everyone can you pay on the gate at the farmyard ralley or do you need a ticket .........................cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

£35 on the gate                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

is that for sat, sun , dude                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption