Bmmcc

42 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2011 22:21:30 by marsey | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No its not gotta be complicated Shell . Only if you want it to be.

I'm really just asking for a membership number when alls said n done, not to change the structure of BM we all Have ID numbers ,I know this from chat as my browser wont let me see names when I hover over pics bit it does give blurb with an member ID Number at the end. As I said the Membership number is all I'm looking for .I cant see why that has to be complicated  again maybe my initial wording or the freak of the title I headed it under that has got things stirred up.

Insurance is a rip of n if I can get just 1 pence back I will n if a simple Membership number will give me £20 , well...................
 So i'm again just simply asking for a membership number  the rest is down to me and my insurance company..............                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

To the best of my one years knowledge of being a paid up member, I don't remember this being discussed on the boards before, otherwise I wouldn't have raised it as I did with other staff members....sorry for that.
When I enter BM as my club at rallies, that's all I put. I do not add MCC and I do it because I want to promote the site to other club members.                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Given the issues we've had in the past regarding clubs and potential associations of the same, I think it's one to avoid personally.

It has to also be remembered that this site is a commercial venture and as such having a Chairman, Treasurer etc may involve (I'm guessing) other taxation rules.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if you log in the chat room and scan over your own photo, you will see a script at the bottom of the creen, at the end of this script is your personal biker match I.D number !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
shaggy101's Profile
shaggy101

In: southampton

£20.00 discount, well that sounds good, but would it work, and how?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if you log in the chat room and scan over your own photo, you will see a script at the bottom of the creen, at the end of this script is your personal biker match I.D number !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now we seem to have sorted out what everyone meant by their previous posts ....... Big smile    its really quite simple ..... we need someone who's willing to deal with insurers & negotiate a discount for BM members ... most are happy to listen especially when they hear how many potential new customers they could gain ..... a typical discount is 10% at first but that can raise a little if they get enough custom (typically after the first year) ! ... no "club is needed & just a menton of the site & username once its agreed usually enough   i recieve 10% discount on some bike parts this way & 12% on others theres also an insurance company that offers me 10% for being a member of another site ... unfortunately & typically they are still more expensive than my presant insurer !                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i swapped my exs insurance and saved him 200 quid a month,, he was with bennetts and i did a deal with norwich union,(,now viva i beleive) talking to companys is easy, all you need is statistics and the ability to blag a discount,, if you tell them how many new customers they will be getting they might bite ya hand off..
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Perhaps the best solution is to 'get in bed' with an existing club like MAG or BMF. Allow whichever club is chosen to advertise on the site, have their own page on the site and maybe even port their forums across. In return they could give members of this site a discounted membership.

marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Or even better Contradiction, join MAG i get a 10% discount at my local dealers, for being a member, beer tokens at the Farmyard etc, so my membership fee pays for itself, and a £20 quid discount from a insurance company would put me in profit Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whats MAG marsey ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I agree with joining MAG, but why not make it beneficial to both organisations. Biker Match puts members their way and MAG puts them our way. Abit of reciprocal advertising and discounting could do both organisations the world of good in terms of members and revenue.
You never know, someone from here might join MAG who's got a pair and actually make a difference.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whats MAG ???                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Ian, it stands for Motorcycle Action Group, of which I am a member and back up what Marsey has said.  (not that he needed it lol)   About this post, I think it is a great idea......................it's just a big club but with members spread right across Britain. Thumbs Up from me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks...Bobkat to the rescue Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont think bm is an mcc.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Oooooh, if all you need is a member number.  EVERYONE ALREADY HAS A MEMBERSHIP NUMBER   Approve   Websites like this (dynamic where you can do things, post, upload etc) are based on a foundation DATABASE.  In the database you all have your USERNAMES but the main piece of data is your USER ID!  Everyone has a USER ID.  When you upload a photo, post in the forum, start an event etc... it's NOT your username that uploads it, it's your ID.   The IDs automatically increment with each new user.  Every new user is +1 from the last one.   When you received your original welcome email it should have included your user id.   If you need to find it now, you can hover over any photo of yourself on the site (like here in the forum).  You will see at some point  USER_ID = 12345.  That's your UNIQUE id number!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Matt read my previous post, I have already advised how to find your I.D number, keep up boss !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Matt, can I also get club points that I can use at Next cus that would be very handy ???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

lmao trish good idea us girls do the shopping so a multi point card for multi shop be good ..... not to be greedy though lmao x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption