Midland Ride Out to Upton - Monday 30th May

65 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2011 10:48:55 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

See u tomm folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes indeedy, gonna call at hinckley aldi first, i hear there are some good bike bargains going ????                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Knuckles the first brew is on u lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no worries bj, and the secong if ya lucky !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

morning folks, well its 7.50, and absolutley pi**ing down here, dont need to leave till 9 at the latest so hope it slows down, whats it like where you are ??????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here Ian .... is this permitted weather mate LOL We're setting out to fuel up & take a trundle up to becketts at around 8.30 ... will do breckie then down to the dog & take it from there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

each to here own, if it doesnt improve i wont be going, just heard from jackie its the same in b/ham !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

weather forecast is not permitting folks lol

forecast is for heavy rain until 4 ish so will have to postpone for another day :(

For the newbies and learners who were coming along we'll sort something for as soon as possible :)

Sorry

BJ xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its bouncing here...not pleasent at all !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Its chucking down in south birmingham, rain stops play me thinks :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I cleaned my bike specially for this lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont take it out jp or you will be cleaning it again lol                                                                                                                                                                               
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

i was looking forward to this and i cleaned my bike in hope, so it had to rain. maybe next time.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I've updated the calendar accordingly, this event CANCELLED, but keep your eyes on the events forum for an alternative date.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1667                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather WAS permitting lmfao   We had a good ride out, a great breakfast & only got mildly moist .... contrary to common belief nothing fell off either the bike or us, we didn't melt & dont expect to die from exposure any time soon Thumbs Up LOL   The bonus is my riding skills have improved once again !                                                                                                                                                                               
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

how many went scooby                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kaycat and myself went out for a little jaunt yesterday, we did about 250 miles, most of the first few hours was in rain and strong winds, up to hartside, where there were about 5 bikes (must have been weather permitting LOL), although we did speak to Ross Noble, 3 of those bikes were him and his "staff" and then over to penrith and keswick, windermere, kendal.

I checked when we got back and like you scoobs, neither of us melted, I had all my bits and both of us enjoyed every minute of it.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

B J said: forecast is for heavy rain until 4 ish so will have to postpone for another day :(For the newbies and learners who were coming along we'll sort something for as soon as possible :)Sorry BJ xx

That's why I edited the calendar.
As some of you went I have now removed 'CANCELLED' from the event. After all that I hope someone took some photos lol                                                                                                                                                                                
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Fair weather riders  PMSL.   Doh, went out yesterday instead as it was planned to rain...                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Went to Foxton Locks in the CAR, well can't fit the pooch in the panniers.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 937 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption