Midland Ride Out to Upton - Monday 30th May

65 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2011 10:48:55 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ride out for Bank Holiday Monday 30th May - All welcome, would be good to see a few newbies :)

Meeting at the Dog Harvester Pub -  B80 7DR - located directly off the main A435 Alcester Road at its junction with the A4189 from Henley in Arden, close to Mappleborough Green, Redditch. ................ 10.30 to leave at 11.00

Riding to Upton on Severn, about 30 miles, for a chill by the river, chip buttie, ice cream and a chat :)

Weather permitting lol

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OOOooo could be up for this - Spesh aint working Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah hope so lady , its an excuse to annoy the locals lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bumblebee and I will be going...weather permitting                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

so will Garrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wahooooooooo with his still pimped ride lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whos gary ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not sure you have met him et knuckles lol bu i fitted disco lights to the front of his bike at Barmouth lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sounds good to me!!  Chip butty!!  hmmmm  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ice cream wahooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mint chocky chip hun for you..A bath tub of it haha  jackie:)

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

A Monday run sounds good too me, weather permitting?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmm lets hope they have it wrong, fingers crossed                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Yep nowhere to go this wkd put my nam down weather permitting BJ be good to see Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - bless himx                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

see ya there peps be good to meet some of yer.                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I think were coming :-), as long as bj don't eat all the ice cream first                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

I might join you on this one, have made plans already but they are not definate yet so i will let you know :)  .... can i follow you Rob please if i can make it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

maybe see you there then ttbb !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hoping to get there too...weather permitting..pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Would realy like to make this but got too much to get done before cornwall                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

5 day forecast says sunny intervals lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1440 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption