Midland Ride Out to Upton - Monday 30th May

65 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2011 10:48:55 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Does that mean we have to keep stopping when the sun goes in!!  lol.  TTBB, no problem. Follow or pilly is always an option!  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Think it means we may have to dodge rain drops lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

Ooooo  dogems!!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dont you mean dodgems ? careful how that sounds what you wrote rob lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

oooops!!!  Does sound a bit rude that!!  Sorry folks!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

prob will make a slight detour to Beckets for breakfast first if anyone fancies it...                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Sorry not able to make this now as going to Ponderosa ... have a good day everyone :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Come on folks you know you want to :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will have done one ride out by the time i get there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I may try and do breakfast at Becketts!                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

If I can get a pass out, I'll try make this one                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

See you there some time Monday Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what time you going to becketts....and how do I get there ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just got it on google/aa auto route...                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I have my pass to come, thanks for the prompt BJ ;)  For me though breakfast will be long gone by the time I leave so I'll so you at the Dog Harvester.  Hope they're wrong about the weather or I'll be gaffa taping my zip flap up to keep it dry :/
RobL's Profile
RobL

Looks like I double booked too!!  Sorry but won't be at this one as will be elsewhere!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im in with a few mates, weather permitting, the busa doesnt come out unless its 20 in the shade..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

any more for any more lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We will be at becketts for 9.30 latest but aim to get there a little before that if poss, hope to see some of you there Thumbs Up   Mines a coffee & bacon baps if anyone is feeling generous LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Enjoy you're ride, I can't make it - 2 passes out in one BH weekend is pushing it                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1131 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption