complaint

27 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2011 20:27:35 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
cruiser mic's Profile
cruiser mic

In: bedfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't mind admitting I have a different view about this; it takes much more strength of character to respect others when it is at the cost of your self, lets face it, bikes are noisy, if it isn't the exhaust, it's the induction roar.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

on a serious note guns is right, i tend to hold the clutch in when arriving home etc, a bit of respect goes along way                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

as far as im aware noise between 9pm and 7am in side the home can be no louder than a hoover.... didnt think that it related to outside tho...how else can wagons and the like travel thro built up areas? if in doubt do like ian does and dip the clutch hun... not worth the asbo they mite slap on u... failing that invite us all round for a cuppa-im sure laughter is under 90 decibels lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tell them to fk off and get a life, then go buy a Harley and show them how loud it could have been all those other times!   Busybodies!                                                                                                                                                                             
cruiser mic's Profile
cruiser mic

In: bedfordshire

anytime between 2 and 6 am depending on how busy I've been
^^^^^^ exert from original post.   What would your feelings be if it was the local Yakuza with their twin turboed 500bhp cars pushing out of an 8 inch back box at that time of night. Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

if it was me i'd be waiting up and dribbling and going phwoooaaaarrrrrrrrr as well as having the window open so i can smell the fuel and saying 'good lad' lol... sorry got rather excited then lol...if i was on an early i mite pop round and just dig u in the ribs tho lol
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Dont forget Section 59 of some act or other where after a complaint and the coppers have been round once, the next time they come for the same complaint they can take your bike away. Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3120 seconds. There are 656 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption