Ow do!

37 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2007 14:26:32 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

down boy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Nope LOL I don;t have to so I won't Evil Smile

bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Its always good to be off the scale evey now and then ! Madness isnt a disease, its a lifetime achievement!                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

here here!!! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Bandit, I was off the scales last night..... Broke em trying to weigh meself LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hi and welcome to the site mate.   Gotta be one of the biggest welcomes ever given to a new member on the site!  4 pages already                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

PMSL 7wheels, try the ones you stand on next time and not the ones you use when baking ! Cheers matt, tis a good site you got here bud  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thats cause we a friendly bunch matt lol Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

You mean mad lol right i'm off to get drunk ! laters......                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dont forget to have a few for me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

hows the hangover Bandit - and yes herb did that design on the back of my jacket in 93 - still got the jacket, but bit small for me the twins must be due soon - bitter and mild - i seem to have been pregnant a long time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

PMSL ! No hangover for me lol, was in before 2am was a good boy for once. Herb did the back of my waistcoat for me, a picture of morhookah the smoking caterpillar from alice in wonderland, still have it and it still looks good, no cracks or owt.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

jefferson airship                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Jefferson airship ?? Jefferson airplane yeah, dunno no jefferson airship.....                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

duh showed myself up again didnt i Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

lol. Tell em morhookah, the smoking caterpillar, has given you the call. White Rabbit, got that somewhere on vinyl, classic track. TBH i didnt get why you put that up at first, was having a blonde moment (and i am a blondie) Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

well me too, love that track as well thats what i thought of when u mentioned alice in wonderland and smoking catarpilla lol   the opening bars of the song a real classic                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 463 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption