offline for a bit

54 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2011 17:38:37 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great to have you back Karey Hugxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Nut! Hug  xxxxxxx
Been ages since I've seen you, hopefully catch up with you soon hunThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'm sure our paths will cross soon, hey and congratulations on getting the job too, knew you'd do it !!! xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks mate, I can't wait to get started Big smile   Yeh I'm sure we'll meet up soon xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

karey you will have to tell ziggy to stop smoking as aint good for himLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahah  @ Clinton.. I'll take away his pipe, that should do it........Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Noo not his pipeWink take his slippers firstLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hmmmm slippers... nah he's more a bare-foot dude, like me!! haha                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

nice to see you back Kaz.   well done on getting the job Thumbs Up (what ever it was)   Oh and now you are back on line so there only one thing left to do   Get ziggy sorted LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks ChrisLOL   Ziggy's getting a seeing to on Sunday, so all's good!   One more thing left to do tho............... PASS MY *"*"*"*"*"  TEST!!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Good luck with ur test Hun but if I can pass anybody can and it's the best thing I've ever done! Car is a necessary evil for ferrying kids but when I can finally afford a bike it'll be all mine and get seriously used but definitely not abused...it'll be well loved and no bugger will make me get shut lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya Kaz hon! hope all's well, and if i can stop smoking i'm sure ziggy can lol!
Mizzi, get yerself summat cheeeeep! At least it's a foot on the ladder, and then you can get on some ride out's n show your face lol! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

...if i can stop smoking i'm sure ziggy can lol!   PML @ Kwakarider's comment.   I think Kaz should rename Ziggy to 'Zippy' as he's been made better by nellie. Zippy Zippy hush! hush!  instead of Ziggy Ziggy pop pop LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah  nice one Sandi!  ..but he's got to stay as Ziggy lol   yeh many thanks to nellie for sorting the ZigsterThumbs Up   mizzi, thanks hun,...and well done on passing your test, hope you get a bike soon.   Hey KR..well done on the smoking, not sure Ziggy can be so disciplined, but we'll see...lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption