offline for a bit

54 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2011 17:38:37 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pmsl @ KR...ok ok.. I was pushed!!  lol   well I'm back online now, just need to get Ziggy back up to scratch and i'll be reet...  watch this space...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
picko's Profile
picko

In: wirral

ya ur bak lol.....good look with that job u are going for                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Mark... got the Job !Thumbs Up     Going for an induction on Monday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

welcome backThumbs Up Kaz                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thank Ian Smile   just trying to catch up with everything that I've missed.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have you been offline or something then?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

have you been away Kaz lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Dik.. Ive had no internet or phone for over a week.
Jackie... noooo I wish, dint go out the house for 3 days...bored ..bored ..bored.. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Welcome back Kaz xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Rhi xxx  Like your new pic hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Blimey if i had known that you could have done my ironing lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Jackie..........................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I weren't THAT bored!!  hahah xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Thanks kaz, was taken over the weekend. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no phone or internet for a week? now that is tough. you would have been welcome to pop round and use mine you know!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice to see you back karey :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i was left without phone or net for 7 weeks because sky are useless,, needless to say i canceled my order and went with another isp.                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hurrah Kaz is back Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Clinton, HRC and Dik  Hug   Hmmmm Dik.. it's not as if you're just round the corner and didn't have a bike or car to use... but thanks anyway LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we want ziggy haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hahah Clinton.. Ziggy is puffing more smoke out the front end than the back, at the minute....not good....... *shakes head*Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5234 seconds. There are 616 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption