Ride Out Etiquette

73 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2011 09:17:27 by JP | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can do medium! no farm tracks tho!                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Aww, what's up with farm tracks Julie! A bit slippy/grassy for ya?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

I dont do cross country! its strictly tarmac only!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

With paint JJ - don't forget the paint! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

aye lots of paint on the roads too.... and traffic! I love it me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Oh yes, got to have some traffic to play with - where's the fun otherwise!                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

its the best fun, nowt like a busy sat afternoon round town seeing the look of shock on the faces of the poor buggers going shopping with wifey when they see a girly out to play on a proper bike! start the day with half an hour of that then razz off to the seaside! at a medium speed!
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Speaking of which, when you gizzing us a go?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

As a pilly, I think I am starting to learn a little about what riding etiquette is.   Not just etiquette really, but also sensible riding in groups.   I am amazed at how much I do take in relating to the above as a pilly.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Gloom you summed it up extremely well Thumbs Up  Everyone has the choice to go or not to go, I for one would rather know what type of ride out it was going to be as my bike doesn't lend itself very well to hurtling round corners with my knee down ( or maybe that's just me Wacko). I don't resent groups that want to, and have the ability to do fast riding, good on them if that is their thing.  I was recently on the Scotland Tour and have to say that Jim and Loon did a fantastic job keeping up all in order.  Previously at Into the Valley Bikerbill and Loon did the same on a ride out Scarborough.  I would imagine that is the case with the majority of ride outs, so hope folk aren't put off attending group ride out as they are fun Cool There are so many other options on this site in events and if there isn't anything to suit, then create one - simples!  Live and let live, as there are more important things to get aerated about Ying Yang ride safe everyone and have fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
acrazybiker's Profile
acrazybiker

In: barnsley

Well said Bobcat, there are too many divisions in life, without there being divisions in biking.
We are all the same yet different, thats what makes us all unique, yet individual.
Life would be pretty boring if we were all the same

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hear hear bobcat. Same with the weather permitting thread - each to their own indeed! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

If any of you are going to the Kiss Rally there is a ride out that is a 125 Learner friendly if any of you would like a faster knee down jobb let us know and will get it planned out for you                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 698 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption