BikeaBill in Hospital

108 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2011 18:40:58 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
picko's Profile
picko

In: wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

no way bill,unlucky ,recover soon mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hey Bill, make sure you get someone to look after you, we want you back fully recovered and are more than prepared to wait until you are FULLY fit!  Take it easy you.......  xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Just picked this up  ( been away all weekend )  Get  Well SOON  Bill  XXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

All the very best Bill, just don't try to push things before your really ready.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

things are looking good my daughter helping me, Saturday night when i got home i could not  get up the stairs Sunday it took nearly an hour to get up and down them, did it tonight in 10 min. think thats a result hope to be able to bin the zimmer frame by weekend and just use my walking stick
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Bill stop riding your bike up the stairs your disurbing nextdoor                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Come on Bill shake a leg LOL i want us back on those mini motos asap, no hold barrred this time !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Awww Bill Thumbs Down Have also been away all weekend and only saw this thread ,briefly ,last night Unhappy You have a lot of support here and we're all routing for you Big smile Take care hon and all good wishes for a speedy recovery Thumbs Up........HB xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think you just need some hobbit cuddles and you'll be fit x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmm i just tripped down the last stair at home, do i qualify BM lol ??? X                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's easier to get my arms round Bill
(now I'm really running away......very fast)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

**** grabs a bucket of popcorn and waits ..............                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, he's obviously not biting today, BORING!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

maybe he left his lap top upstairs with his socks !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe he just didn't really want a hobbit hug, perhaps we scare him?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOh any more hugs on offer LOL a free mint chocky chip ice cream for the first takersLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get well soon Bill need your smiley face ready for Cornwall XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBeepa and Kaw600 (babs and baz)                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

wishing you a speedy recovery Bill! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

hope u on the mend mate   daft thing to do but that wont be the first time for you eh bill lol   p.s. have they streched your legs or what did they use to cut the zimmer frame down to your size ??   i,m sure you,ll be back to zipping about like sonic the hedgehog in no time                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Bill, I hope you're pain-free a.s.a.p. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 994 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption