BikeaBill in Hospital

108 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2011 18:40:58 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK I know there has been a rumor that he has come off his bike, however this is not the case.

Unfortunately Bill has had a mishap whilst working up a ladder against a wall, the ladder slipped, twisted & Bill ended up thrown off the ladder & on the floor, 

I have spoken to him & he is in hospital at the mo, awaiting to see the surgeon, he has cracked his pelvis in 2 places, the surgeon will decide if he can go home today & he will let me know whats happening. 

He will be able to post in the forums as he has his phone however he cannot reply to PM's at the moment as his phone wont let him, so I have started this thread for people to pass on wishes to him. 

He is in good spirits , apart from kicking himself as he will miss the ride out, he did say that if we could hoik him on his bike then he would be able to ride Ermm, he is being looked after by some lovely nurses & has had blackberry crumble & custard ... so its not all bad for him lol 

Get well soon Bill Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Flippin' 'eck Bill.   Sorry to hear this. A big gentle Hug for you lovely man.   Take it steady.   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get well soon brother, sorry to hear that news, thank shell for informing us, and nurses....beware if Bill is there !!! hope my mini moto sparring partner recovers soon !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Ohh Poor Bill

Big gentle hugs  Hug

xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oh Bill....so sorry to hear about your mishap babe.   Get well soon and another gentle hug from me and a great big squeeze when you are recovered Hug   xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get well m8t,and best wishes for a fast recovery.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

You plonker bill you will still be at cornwall even if you have to be driven                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BIG HUGS AND KISSES BILL GET WELL SOON MATE. XXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

get better soon bill and leave those ladders alone are youll end up with a broken elbow like me .                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Get well soon bill.  Know what it is like falling off things!!

Keep the nurses busy!!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

mega hugs for bill, ladders and me dont mix either lol , get well soon chuck xxxxxx hugs xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

what a dope!  Doh.   Oh, and get well mate lol.  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

has any one RUNG bill ?? get it rung ??LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Given how Bill was dressed at MCN, I'd have thought he'd be used to ladders!!!   Get well Mate, double pudding should do it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

uurrgghhh !! Ian you deserve a slap for that ... but he has rung me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

keeping it light hearted shell, one step at a time bill !!!LOL and shell depends who is doing the slapping Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have just spoken to Bill again, he is not a happy bunny as the Dr has not been to see him & so it looks like he will be in hospital till Monday .... 

all he keeps saying is he can sit doing nothing at home & he is stuck there on a ward with everyone that are wobbling round on zimmer frames LOL

The nurses are checking on him every few hours in his words 'to check he isnt dead' ... in general Bill being Bill !!

... But then he had to go as they brought his tea Huggotta love Mr Bill !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bill, Bill, Bill... i dunno what are ya like Unhappy i hoep you aint in too much agony hun and i hope them there nurses are keeping ya spirits up..... Wink no comments please Evil Smile   well im so soz to hear it matey and diesel sends you a great big tongue snog toooo coz he knows ya loved it really Big smile Big smile   Get Well Soon hun Hug xx   thanks for letting us know Shell chick xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Bill!!
See you in cornwall Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bless him, I'm sure he'll be making new friends and signing up new members while he's there.   All the best Bill, get well soon x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6641 seconds. There are 344 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption