BikeaBill in Hospital

108 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2011 18:40:58 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BILLLLL!!!!! what on earth you been up to ya daft sod!! Glad you not too bad though ...gentle Hug to ya. ...am expecting BJ will be making plans to pimp up ya Zimmerframe Big smile Stells xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Mr Bill you will use any excuse to get a mobility scooter before me !!!!

Hope you enjoyed your crumble and custard and the second helping :)

Like i said on the fone to you, i'll come pick you up myself if need be to get you to Cornwall , cant go camping without my Mr Bill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Get well soon Bill, keep off the ladders bikes are safer they don't have a mind of their own. See you in Cornwall I'm sure you will have a few willing servants at hand.

Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well done on your escape Bill   I can sympathise as my last time on a ward I lasted less than a day and signed myself out. It was full of really sick people. Not my cup of tea at all!   Hoping for a speedy recovery for you and don't jump back on the bike too soon (easier said than done!)                                                                                                                                                                             
clarabelle's Profile
clarabelle

In: cambs

awwwww!!! get well soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Bill (((((((((((xxxxxx))))))))))))))))   how can you have done this ??  U have hollow legs  that are normaly filled up with food - so did u not eat the day u did it?   norty boy !   Serously my thoughts are wiv u as I fractured spine in two place not long ago and it bl88dy hurts.   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

your dead right it does hurt like hell but i do know it will get better, can,t think what it must be like for some one who has to spend the rest of there life like this                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Sorry to hear you've been in the wars Bill. Wishing you a super speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Angry Having spoken to Bill today I am not sure he deserves the sympathy vote ... 

Escaped IS the right word for it. 

He told such a tall tale about the support he has & people he has & pain he was not in Angry & the facilities he has at home that the staff fell for it & let him home (they wanted him in till next week) 

Just please Bill dont make your injuries worse Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Big Hugggggs bill XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

awww bill, speedy recovery hun. gonna have to wait even longer for that big hug now!  i will send you one of these until then x Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xxx
Hug

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

oh hey soft lad!!!   Get well soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bill!!!   I camped at Squires last night and did the Whitby run today..so this is first chance I've had to read this thread..   Big hugs Hug nice and gentle..and fluffy and warm LOL   Like others have said,  please don't try and do too much too soon!  I will be keeping tabs on you, laddy Wink   Get better soon...and see you out and about, WHEN YOU'RE READY...and not before!! lol   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

All I can say to every one is thank again and I will be back                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are u threatening us, Arnie?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill hows it going with your zimmer lol have you pimped it yet :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Me thinks a trip to Hull is in need Jackie to pimp it for him .. plus a spanking for telling lies so he would be discharged from hospital !!! 

No crumble for Bill this week                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

pst ..... Mr Bill, i'll sneak crumble into you but dont tell Shell Lady ok xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

tut tut Bill get well soon bud ! and dont pull yeh tights up so high next time eh ? lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 343 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption