chat ro0m

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2007 10:16:54 by hilda123 | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hello everyone just putting this on to tell everyone about biker chat lots of peple logged on but never go in the chat room ... it safe its friendly and it not very full lol  do u know it exists even? and there are not loads of different rooms, just the one and you should drop by and say hi. Sometimes it says that 4900 people are logged on but only five in the chatroom seems a shame, like messenger really  there is a link on the forums page its real easy lol im feeling sociable which is y im posting this message xxxSmile                                                                                                                                                                                   
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

and there i was popped into chat  as u was feeling sociable and you wasnt there ew :P                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
hertsbiker's Profile
hertsbiker

In: stevenage

seems like a good idea i will have to visit later                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

welome to the boards hertsbiker.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome to BM  hertsbiker                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I dont go into the chat mainly because of the jargon don`t understand most of it but olso find you have to be quick with your replys. I am getting quicker at typing now and dont make as many mistakes. i will try again very soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Get in there graham, we don't care if you make mistakes cos we do as well LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hiya hertsbiker welcome to bm, may see ya in chat sometime                      Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Graham don't worry about keeping up, we all talk bo**ocks anyway rofl LOL   Seriously tho it's not a problem to us if ya just sit and read and make the odd comment now and then. The odder the better judging by some of the stuff we waffle about.   If there are any abbreviations (BRB AFK = Be Right Back, Away From Keyboard) that you don't understand just ask and we'll tell ya. It's a shame for you to miss out on the fun cos we have a right laugh in there.      Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Gotta agree with kwak, don't miss out hun and sometimes it is difficult to keep up but sit back and watch the words fly up that screen. If ya lucky you'll get to see me and the cornish pixies in action LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

It's good fun in the chatroom and it don't take long before you actually feel you know the people you are chatting to. I have had some serious chats in there as well as the ones that I have nearly fell of my chair laughing at.   Thanks folks see you all in there again soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

told ya cg we all mad as ahatters pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

hi herts rider welcome to BM and dont worry about being in the chatroom they a friendly lot although i got to admit I get lost with some of the abbreviations, but Im learning slowly LOL   I like my hats RC and my back buckled jacketLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks everyone i will join you all soon, just going riding for an hour or so now to the summer wine country Smile thank you all of you    Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Have a good night hun. Ride safe. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Ok, we all do it at some time but can I please ask everyone who logs into chat also remembers to bloody log out!!!!!!!!!! Don't just close the room down cos it does my head in when there's names there and you've just bogged off without logging out!Angry   Thanks Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol ghi herts guy and yes graham you will have a ball in there i was in ther last night but a bitdrunk lol im sorry gs i will be in ther in a minuts lol   i always log out thompsondiane I am sure of that and for abbreviations just ask kwak she did a list of em a while back on the forum lol yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaCool                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

chat room is good place to get to know new peeps and keep up wiv the mates you've made, although a bit scary when ya new to it all, but we very kind and gentle in there and help anyone who needs it, an if i can i will help ya, will have to ask di or rc then get bak to ya but i will try lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks every one for the encouragement and offer of help . Last night i went in but i was too shattered and was falling asleap  might try again in a short while                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption