Ride to the wall - 01 October

77 Posts | Latest reply on 03/10/2011 11:52:40 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Timeout!!   Like the idea!  I'm in and will be there for 10:15!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Ok Robl, and could i have your spare Drayton band please (can you let me know - if not i'll go and fetch the one from Boss Mom) Ta                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

Sorry Mate.  Already gone.  Supose I should have posted that really.!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

Cheers anyway bud. see you at Bassetts                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

Bassetts it is!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i think we're all meeting at bassets for 10 also , see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

Let me guess Question you going to be a pilly passenger to RTTW ?????? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

LOL ... yup alan, i'm pilly again :-)  .... though in my defence, i am still injured as is my bike lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

I 'wrist' my case  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen

just got back awesome as usual nice ta see ya folks ..                                                                                                                                                                             
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

Great day and was good to meet people again                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

what a great day weather couldnt have been  better                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

An excellent day. Very moving to see so many people standing on bridges and on the footpath just to wave us through. And when 12000 bikers all go quiet at the sound of one voice it is humbling. A fantastic day for a fantastic cause.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Excellent day, rode in from DM with the HDRCGB Wyvern region the amount of support on the roadside was amazing. A very emotionally charged day.                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

We left fron Leicester forest and the turnout was brilliant Thumbs Up Was a great ride tohe NMA and the support en route was amazing Big smile When we got to the parking area it was awesome to see so many bikes in one place and as it was my first time it quite took my breath away Wacko As for the service itself you would have to have been made of ice if it didn' t melt your heart and bring tears to your eyes Thumbs Up All in all a day well spent and will definately be back next year Big smile.......HB x

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

I agree it was a great day.                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Photos now on the events page and worth a look Thumbs Up.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 444 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption