Ride to the wall - 01 October

77 Posts | Latest reply on 03/10/2011 11:52:40 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am registered/booked for Drayton Manor but still not sure if I'm going to make it.  Will do my best.                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Maybe someone can put this on the events calender so we can see who's going ? Thumbs Up........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Bringing this to the front again Big smile Not long now and i've never been before but heard so much from mates can't wait to experience the sentiment behind it all Thumbs Up......HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

(bit slow sorry)   just spotted this! did it last year, and def want to ride down again this year, but, not finnishing work til 8am on the sat morning, in darlington,    so if any body fancies a spirited ride down a couple hundred miles, or leaving later from further south, i`d happily have company!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Just a little BUMP!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Have submitted this to events so hopefully all can see when it goes on ! ........HB Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Just bought a V-Max and the owner gave me his Wristband for Drayton :)                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Ok
To RobL confession time,
I do not know what "Bump" means!!
To anybody else interested in
Just turning up @ memorial, indipendany, as looks
Like getting to Shetland from here
(Darlington) in the 30 mins I have after work
Impossible!!
(plus kinda boring sat @50 for 150 miles)
RobL's Profile
RobL

Bump just brings the topic back to the top of the list!!!

Otherwise it may get ontothe second page an no one will see it!!

honda baby's Profile
honda baby

BUMP! Submitted but not there ? HB !                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

So who's camping at Drayton, Friday???                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

This event is now on the event calendar, safe rides to all those who take part.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2558                                                                                                                                                                             
anges sombres's Profile
anges sombres

In: Derby

Anyone going from woodhall services                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

This Saturday folks!!  I still have a spare bike pass for the start from Drayton Manor if anyone wants it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

I'll be riding from Leicester Forest services - as they needed help, I've offered to help with marshalling the bike/car parking                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

We will look out for you Al but i think you aught to put some clothes on as it might get a bit chilly later LOL........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen

Gonna be there as usual ..leaving from strentham services with loads of others so if ya want come on down n get a longer ride ..c ya there                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

are any of you meeting up before the run (going from drayton manor)                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

**HB** ouch - nowt wrong with the birthday suit.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

''are any of you meeting up before the run (going from drayton manor) '' Could meet at Bassett Pole (Mc d's) 10.15 for a brew, ride to Drayton for 11.00                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 421 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption