The Sand Dancer Rally 3rd-5th June

30 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2011 19:37:30 by jon68 | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

maybe see ya there then Dik Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Roxie 1963's Profile
Roxie 1963

In: Darlington

Hi fastjock, will look out for your friends trailer tent with union jack flag and come and say hello.

Fingers crossed for you in finding a dog sitter DumfriesDik                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

b good to meet ya Roxie .  Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

its not looking good for me, darn it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

stop press...now it is!

funny how things can change is a short period of time!

i'll be there friday after mid-day

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

nice 1 Dik , will look out for ya Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

good weekend , apart from the wind and freezing cold on sat , on taking tent down sun morn discovered 1 of the poles had split , that's how windy it was .   pics uploaded                                                                                                                                                                             
jon68's Profile
jon68

In: Haltwhistle

soz didn't find you, got there saturday morning missing the scorcher and got dragged off int shields on a stag do lol. was in the main tent saturday night tho and yes good weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

saw you come in jon , u were riding straight at me when i was heading for burger van .   i was in shields too .   met roxie on friday , n dik on sat morn                                                                                                                                                                             
jon68's Profile
jon68

In: Haltwhistle

oops well at least I didn't run you over lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 1075 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption