Ride outs in North Lakes

4 Posts | Latest reply on 12/05/2011 08:57:53 by Varient | Go to original / last post
Varient's Profile
Varient

In: Carlisle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, just got a bike again after 18 months without and all my riding partners have moved away!  Just wondering if there was any people in my neck of the woods that get together for some rides?  Love to meet some likeminded souls to have a blast with!

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hi there   I'm sure there's loads of folk in and around your area and hopefully they'll post on here Big smile   You could also do a search for members near to you and send them a message, see if you can get a few to meet up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

hi varient, i myself live quite local and bigned(my partener) is longtown. we go for rides out with local bikers in roadburners and just ourselves tooaslso to events on here , if you have face book and add them you can find out about rides out, there a pretty nice friendly bunch . you should have a ride out to the roadhead rally (drove to drink ) in roweltown, roadhead, thats local to you , and some of us on here be there, its on events page
Varient's Profile
Varient

In: Carlisle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks guys, I'll check out the roadburners and keep checking the forum :-)  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1816 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption