nods

36 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2011 22:09:39 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OOh Boody please mam can i be first in line for a swish ...Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

certainly!! hahahha think we may have to change BM to BDSM pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BoodyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

I assume you would nod at a fellow biker whilest on a run as acknowledgement and this is how i intrepret it on the site Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

(just sent myself a message ............ how can that be possible ?) . . . . . . . . . . . . (                        how long will it take me before i read it ?  ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mm you really are trying to get that karma up lol, have you answered the message yet lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

i answered it before the thought even crossed my mind..................................................................................................................................................sorry , what was the question was again ? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

ive just blocked mad mic from contacting me ....................            silly boy keeps sending me random messages :)                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

LOL
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i would report him to a mod asap                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

dont start me off with them mods unless i got some rockers with me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gets church hill dog on the case youll soon be pleading for the axeman LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

just an update ......................................................... ................................................................................... ................................................................................. 10 nods ( thanking you all ) .................................... dont know how many people added me as a favorite ( as thats classified )                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

PMSL... It works, just nodded myself. Oh wait a minute; does that mean I fancy me? God I wouldn't even go out with me Wacko and I tried so hard to be stiff neckedEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile I'm so weak.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jeez Mic you crack me up....LOLClap                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Awwww poor MM has to send himself messages cos nobody likes him!!!!!   Thumbs Down Off to the naughty step for cheating on the karma MM!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6543 seconds. There are 963 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption