buzzing

13 Posts | Latest reply on 30/05/2007 21:59:18 by hilda123 | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

got in from work at half four quick shower leathers on went down the snake pass everything worked  perfectly 95 miles later home still buzzing now almost as good as the other ?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad u had a good time ogb                                                                                                                                                                              
chipster's Profile
chipster

In: Milton Keynes

You lucky git, the weathers been ropey down here in Milton Keynes for the last week! Great road to have on your doorstep mate!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

So my crappy weather is because I live down the road from you is it?Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
chipster's Profile
chipster

You cheeky mare! if I was God which I aint...I would send you sunshine everyday creep creepLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

and so you damn well should LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ive been gutting my house ALL day.  Not got a car now so Grandad came round and run me back and forth to the tip.   Ive just got outta the bath now, as i was just covered in dust and dirt.  My head is banging and im still cleaning the mess from my chip pan fire, lol.   Ah well, bed now and chilling out.  Aaaah.   Might get bike out tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

I'm still buzzing from getting on the bike yesterday!!! not riden for 18 years so I've been bouncing off the walls ever since!!!! that was after I got off the bike mind!!! lol x Sounds like you've been really busy Matt x hope its all going smoothly ready for ur move x   so the wet weather is coming from Milton Keynes is it?!!!!! ;+)                                                                                                                                                                              
chipster's Profile
chipster

Why do I feel like the kicking boy around here...Im of to cry into my pillow and dream of the day that it stopped raining in Milton Keynes....nite all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

He's promised me sunshine tomorrow haven't you chipster? We'll see LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

I'll have sunshine in Rutland 2moro so I'll send some ur way 2 xxxCool                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote OGB: got in from work at half four quick shower leathers on went down the snake pass everything worked  perfectly 95 miles later home still buzzing now almost as good as the other ?   Jeez I need a Nanny, I hadn't got a clue what that meant (that's happening a lot lately lol) When I read it I thought 'almost as good as the other what?' LOL    I need to get out more often Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                  
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

Winkfink we all do kwak!!!! Tongue lol x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1158 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption