Sewer Rats Rally 8-10th July, Silsden

28 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2011 10:40:15 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sewer Rats 15th ( and last ) Get Ratted Rally.   Held at Silsden, Nr Keighley, West Yorkshire.   This will be the last Get Ratted rally, don't miss itThumbs Up   Now on the events calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1549                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Be rude not to, seeing as it's like half a mile from my mums lol, 5 mile from work, 15 from home. Might be a struggle but i'll get there!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Your quite right - be rude not, think I will try this one Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I'm going to try my best to get to this one.. story of my life, this year.. but I love this rally...    Hopefully see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

I hope so to Kaz - ........xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Katie Hug xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Had good reviews about this one, may be worth a visit lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

wtf the last 1 , been on my to do list for last 7yr , could never get thanks to work commitment . boss's son left school this week , so hopefully wi him around i'll be able to swap wknds this yr , fingers crossed anyway . know a lot of peeps that go to this 1 , they keep raving on about how good this rally is , think they do it just to p me off LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

I will be there , late friday as i cant get the friday off                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

I hope i can get to this!!.. not sure if I can get time off work...  fingers crossed!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

The terrible twosome, Starstaff and myself will be descending on this rally for sure - mwaaaaahhhhhhhh so look forward to seeing you there Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

think i'll have a go at this 1 as well - only  about 20 miles down the road :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Great stuff Photo, can you cope with Kaz, Karen and I Pinch hehehehe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

will have to go via Otley , as A59 Harrogate to Skipton is closed at Blubberhouses until 10th July

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Sorry not going to make this rally as Kleso is nearer - hope you all have a fab time.  Photo see you at the Punch Bowl though xx                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Me and Ugly Duckling did this last year - it was fab!
Marquee rally on Ilkley Moor (ish) so fantastic setting and only the sheep to worry about upsetting.    They put a shuttle bus on to the village on Saturday dinner where there's loads of real ale pubs Beerand a fish and chip shop, what more can you want!   Ps, hello all - they've let me out for the weekend!                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

6 more sleeps , looking forward to good sesh Beer Handshake    A59 Harrogate to Skipton is closed at Blubberhouses until 10th July                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

This is a great little rally!   I can't get time off work tho.. im gutted Cry   Have fun everyone ..   Jock hope to catch up with you soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

shame you canna make it Kaz , another time another rally eh Thumbs Up    better see if i can fix my tent tmoz , after the high winds at the Sand Dancer Rally braking 1 of the poles                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption