Marauder mirror wanted

8 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2011 07:34:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks. Lost my left side mirror today while out and about. Anyone got a spare one hanging around or know where I can get one. Checked ebay but I have to buy a pair. Got the casing just missing the mirror itself. It's a Suzuki Marauder GZ 125. Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I needed a replacement mirror for my suzuki intruder 125. Took the casing, stalk etc but minus the glass into my local bike shop. He looked through a catalogue and found a pair virtually identical, ordered & fitted them for me for 18 squid...it would have cost a lot more than that for one suzuki mirror. Bargain I thought
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Minnie I'll try that if I can't get one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

you can buy acrylic mirror lense which you simply cut to shape n glue in place , that's what i did wi my bandit mirror , think it was about £5 for a 6inch square                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks fastjock where did you get it from?                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

U been filtering a bit too close Sarah lol !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol yea right..no it just fell out cos I was going sooooo fast ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sarah, i need to bring your bike cover over, i will have a look,l i may have a pair of mirrors off my bike they should be the same, you can have them, so please dont buy any i will text you tonight !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3589 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption