Farmyard Party 2011

199 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 15:24:00 by loving it | Go to original / last post
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cant believe this,front bake did'nt feel right today so i  bled front brakes only to find master cylinder  has gone no front brake! So unless i can get a replacement kit from Westgate rd in the morning,am gan newhere!! Am sick as a chip,someone doon the Gate has got to have one....PLEASE! If i get one al be there a bit later,if not i'll leave me ticket for someone at Westgate Rd!!!      one sick puppy     Ledd                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oh nooooooo, ledd!  Good luck getting it sorted chuck and hope to see you there x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

awwww bugga Ledd Unhappy   I hope you get it sorted xx

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Lookin forward to the Farm Yard come rain or shine hope to catch up with some peeps tomoz.  Are you all going in the Fire field ?                                                                                                                                                                              
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Lou  you will find BM's in both fields but if ya gannin to firefield look out for Bills flag with BM on it white with black background i think oh n a fire! Have a cracker mate.                          Ledd                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

I`m partying with my mcc, but I will be loitering with intent (to get drunk)

at the custom show and in the comedy tent on sat afternoon Thumbs Up

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Have a great time guys..hope the weather treats you kindly Hug

Will there be anyone left on here to keep me company all weekend ????!!  (virtual company that is LOL )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will still be here Alice Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Hope to see you to say hello to you and the furness MAG pals Marsey...hey, you might overtake me on the A684....actually, if I make it on to the A684 I'm sure you will defintely overtake me lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

I Doubt i will overtake you  Margaret, as i not leavin till after 7pm so be runnin a tad late Cry

Minnie the Minx

Me too Marsey, got to work tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

can't you get a second hand lever Ledd, any thing to keep you going dosn't have to be of the same model, until you can fix yours

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I will be about too Alice, may even pop over to squires if my back is up to a ride out :-)

Ledd thinking of you hon n keeping everything crossed that you get your part today x it's ne gunna be rite wi oot yas there man !!! Hope the translation to geordie worked heheheh ;-)
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Me 2 Alice i'm not going .......   Shell if ur out to squires let us know will have a ride over   ( needs excuse to NOT tackle son's bedroom ) lol     To you all that are going to Farmyard   have agreat time  look forward to seeing lots of pic's   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
fairies1's Profile
fairies1

In: Great Broughton

Aw come on Ledd pull out all the stops our wee geordie lad. won`t b the same wi out u.......... n I still owe u a few aussie drinks lol lolBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Will do Nina, Ian has to fit a server this weekend so if my back holds up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun folks and please somebody prod Bigned really hard for me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Why is he's a lorry driver we need to rest so we can be alert and ready for anything that is sent our way _zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

If anyone about for Squires on Sun let me know :>>

Rest of you...don't forget the wellies!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone going to squires on sunday, The RBLR will be there after the RBLR1000. Make sure you buy a wristband off them. Only £2 and all of it goes back to the charity. Unlike others there are no admin pay outs. Or even better sign up... cos there's only 4477 of us members WinkThink I'll be heading straight home from the farmyard, but if I have a change of heart I'll see you there.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5898 seconds. There are 543 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption