Farmyard Party 2011

199 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 15:24:00 by loving it | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kwak72 aka Jackie................sorrrrrrry !!!! Hug xx   I couldn't remember your name ( senile in my old age!! haha ) Was good to see you too hun and we had a good afternoon down in the villageThumbs Up   Ledd... i remembered most of them, then had to look on the attendance list to jog my memory, lol   Yeh I wish the scum had been caught and dealt with 'appropriately' before the marshalls got there!                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Flippin 'eck Jackie, MORE NOISE!! LOL Seriously, you made me chuckle all weekend. Lovely to meet you and your non-green (seriously sexy) kwak. Des                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Kaz if you can rember all them than you did't have enough to drink, you must try harder next time!!!!

XK have been in touch with Hull he's still on the site will send you his number give him a ring one of the marshal my of found a bag and handed it in, you might get something back
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Sorry to hear that XK - f***ing scumbags!!!!!!   Sorry (as usual, not to see all of you) but great to see those I did! Don't think my memory is as good as Kaz's tho Beer LOL                                                                                                                                                                                      
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Glad you guys had  fun and sorry about XK's loss

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well a big thanks to all the BM peeps for such a warm welcome esp the highland girls and boys . And Dik for being a sport and sharing his brandy and coke with me top fella :)                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Farmyard was a bit damp, but still had a great time and met some more of our lovely members . I really thought the top of Minnie's head was gonna fall off with her smile as she told me she had ridden there on her bike  Big smile Well done again xxx
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Have put some pics up of the weekend . I really do hope that XK gets his stuff back and it's all been a misunderstanding or an over zealous  marshall Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

CRAIG cw1066
"Just back from FYP,,,,crap weather and feel that as with other large rallies this one is also on the decline compared to previous years"

I don't think large rallies are on the decline, Farmyard numbers were  up this year and have been rising for the past couple  , Stormin sells out most years now, the weather was  a bit crap, but you pays your money and takes your chances with that one,

I had a top weekend tho, I did go up the custom show to see if I could spot any faces, but it was absolutely heaving so I gave up in the end and went to watch comedy show
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Well that's another FY party in the memory banks Wacko  Didn't camp with all you before we had arrived on the Thurdsay and the firefield was shut!!! None of us could face packing up and shifting on Friday Ermm. Sorry I didn't manage the meet up in the real ale tent Embarrassed- my all time favourite rock-a-billy band was playing and I couldn't miss it. I did get to see a few folk which was smashing so hope to catch everyone at the Punchbowl meet up in July Wink   AngryCensored @ what happened to your kit XK what a horrible thing to happen.   Minnie, you are one courageous lady doing Sutton Bank on your 125 cc - what an awesome achievement lady, don't ever doubt your abilities Thumbs UpHug   Latchy your Scottish accent needs some serious work mate Pinch lol.  Joking aside your company was enjoyed by all of our wee camp Approve. Welcome anythime.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I loved the farmyard... ok weather was pants , but hey ho ...   The bands were fab, the blues tent was my fav ... it was heaving, and no trouble ..:)   I had a great time.. on Sat even went for run out with the bike , over some lovely yorkshire roads , over 180 miles of fun :) thanks Jim x   I met load of  new peeps xxx   Am really looking forward to the other rallies :)                                                                                                                                                                                     
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

crap weather , but great rally with old and new BM menbers, and fantastic weekend with my lovely Ned and the roadburners. Stalls a bit crap too, but food , drink and great friends made it a good weekend, we were only about the last to leave , lol, but nice too see you all , hope to catch up again soon. Bill !hope your ok ! take it easy.
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

Yep the weather was crap,but it was the only shower i got all weekend think i brushed my teeth twice thoWacko

I just missed a rideout, but the afternoon in the square was good,and to meet bobcat ,posh and friends

Des..thanks 4 the comp on my bike,but i think Sue and her CBR got most attention .

The saying of the weekend for me was......

"CAN YOU SEE THE FACE"

even at 3 in mornin pitch black i could still hear her lol was funny though  xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had totally ace time at farmyard even tho weahter was pooh... got to set our tents up in the dry so that was a bonus and got to take em down in dry too!!!    Sugarbullets was a totally ace band loved em and limehouse lizzy of course was brill too.....was brill to see lots of me mates and seems we was camped near you bobkat and star but didnt see you Disapprove....nex time maybe Beer   alwyas seems to go too fast tho... but maybe just aswell coz me body needed sleep hahahaha   till the next one Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

LOL suz, wish we had know and could have met up huni - so suprised you didn't hear us though Pinch see you soon I hope xx
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hehehe...see if you can spot yourself on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-5LSp-B-BM   I did. There's my silver cruiser with the L plate next to the ice cream van (mmm yummy ice cream)....ooh yes, and my botty too lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil blade's Profile
Phil blade

In: Bradford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Had a great time at the farmyard, no longer a virgin lol. Met lots of new friends from BM. Looking forward to meeting you all again soon. Sorry to hear about ur loss XK I believe in karma and what goes around comes around. Hope you get ur stuff back. The weather didn't dampen our spirits but nearly got stuck in the field getting out until some kind bloke gave me a pushThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fairies1's Profile
fairies1

In: Great Broughton

O my word. XK I am so sorry and whilst u where being your usual gent. hope they get theirs alright. Angry.  Ledd  hope your grumpiness soon left u babes. Unhappy.  many thnx 2 Bill yet again, just 4 being himself.Hug I`ll try not 2 bring the kitchen sink nxt time, but the toasted ham n mayo sarnies were nice at 4am hey XK ?? Approve.  had a good time, wetness made me buy that hat I was pondering over, so a positive wkend. was so nice 2 c peeps again, sorry i didnt get 2 catch up wi all tho.  hope 2 c u all soon xxxx
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Wanted to post earlier  .....but had problems with my paypal!!!!

What a fantastic weekend it was. Met some of you lovely people and thanks Kaz for the introductions Thumbs Up

Thoroughly enjoyed the drink, comedy tent, music.....and did my first ever wheely Clap.....plus i managed to stay on the bucking bronco for 30 seconds, although not sure if holding on to it's horns qualifies. Embarrassed

Roll on the BM rally Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1040 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption