Farmyard Party 2011

199 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2011 15:24:00 by loving it | Go to original / last post
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just curious to know, is anyone planning to go on the Thursday (extra £5)? I did so for Into the Valley, but then Friday was a bank hol.                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

me and ned going the friday i think, sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i will be going friday morning                                                                                                                                                                              
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

I normally wait for peak traffic to die down then take a casual ride over, getting there late afternoon. May try leaving at dawn (ish) to get there just after lunch. The only thing is, I just love the last few miles as bikes converge on the last bit. So cool having hundreds of bikes in convoy, til you get to the gate that is. Are we all camping together again this year? In fires field?
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

I can only manage the Saturday this year  Thumbs Down

Better than not being able to go at all I suppose Thumbs Up

poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

im going thurs and couple others are too                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

We'll be there fri morning/lunchtime Not sure exactly on numbers yet, looking at 3 maybe 4 to add to the party Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Will be there when I get there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anyone gonna set up an area for everyone this time around get some tape and tape it off?

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i shall be in Helmsley market about 9.30 Friday morning if anyone wants to ride in with me, shall take barrier tape and my BM flag and set up a camp in fire field, could do with some help.

poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

me shawy bobkat star and couple more be there thursday                                                                                                                                                                               
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Ill be there friday Bill,probably about lunch time, al be headin doon the a19(from Tyne Tunnel), if anyone wants ta meet up on the way.An ah hope its not as cad as last year,but ah did love the fire!Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

will be going on the thursday with posh bobkat star and hopefully a few more can also supply barrier tape if people have a preference as to which field is preferred please post on here and we can get it sorted. des it was good too meet you at valley and if you can get a ticket for the thursday that would be great as the more of us there the better
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

fire field but dont get up in a corner like at the valley central not to far from the beer tent best and if fire wood is availably get plenty but some one will have to guard it                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi desres, got Thursday ticket's in the post today for myself and Star.  Bill, we will hunt down the wood and squirrel id away - we accept the mission Wink xx  John be intouch before to see about meeting up etc Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm definitely coming sat and hoping can get Friday off work...whoop whoop                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

I Panman n not to far away from bogs iether coz its morda being pished n falin owa ivry buggas guide ropes tryin ta get ta the lavy......if you catch my driftWink  Eee Bill less work for you marra on the friday,yal have time to get ya sen some fish in chips in the village woohoo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eee... Geordies - doncha just luv 'emConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

thats me and thee down to the chippy and maybe the boozer as well ledd                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you there...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption