Reepham, Norwich Festival W/E of August 13th

32 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2011 23:07:49 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone going to this and would like to meet up, I shall be in the Brewery House on Friday night until the live music and dsancing ends, and then in the Kings Arms (across the village square) after that.   I shall be around the village fairly early on Saturday (maybe even on gate duty), and then dancing in the village square when the sun has gone down.   Please come and say hello. I think you should recognise me, my profile pic is only a couple of weeks old Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

what about the rock and bike show lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I know John, it makes me Unhappy when things clash.
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

change of plan , not going to the 3rd out of the asylum ,cambs.  because i got a bigger plan >>>>>>>>>>.    im going riding through    ............   London   ( need a new TV)  got a little trip of 700 + miles to do   you peeps up in norfolk have a whale of a time and dont get too wet                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I might have to forego this one unfortunately. I might have to work this weekend, but I won't know for sure until friday morning....
If I make it, I make it....If not, have a great time everyone xXx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thanks for letting me know Sharky.   You have my number, should you be able to make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Bumpity BumpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

And a great night was had in the company of Elliemay, Trish & AndyBig smile....Good food(fish'n'chips & a hogroast!!), great music & Reepham is such a nice place, me & Elliemay will have more time at this one next yearThumbs Up...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done Thumbs Up what a great evening Beer....We will definately be spending more time at this one next year Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Just home.   What an outstanding weekend, the best Reepham festival yet.   Fab to hook up with you both again, really chuffed that you were able to make it.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

WOW   Have just looked at the pics.....fabulous really fab.   Thank you both so very much for taking and uploading them.   IMO, they capture the whole atmosphere of Saturday night.   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fabulous hospitality, great food and ale, fab bands (so many across the whole week-end), wonderful setting. So happy I got to be part of it! Oh and getting to meet Elaine and Dave! Shame it clashes with other big events but will be back for more. Thanks everyone who made this event so special

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 634 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption