Rot in hell!!

42 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2011 21:05:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like it says on the tin --  Rot in hell Osama Bin Laden.                                                                                                                                                                                 
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

They are fitting his corpse with wheels, He'll now be known as Wheelie Bin Laden.                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Is it true he's been crowned "world hide and seek champion"?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

They have just said on the news he has been buried at sea! Is that a normal muslim thing? Glad he has gone, lets hope for some peace now. A few other members of his family were shot too! xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Might be a bit quiet time,wont say peace, for a while,while the other nutters jockey for position,he was more a mouthpiece in past years,those fanatics are all over the world.Very dangerous situation still.Hope he suffered badly,before pegging it, hope he realised there wasnt any virgins waiting for him.      
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

probably kick off even worse as they make a marter out of him ! why did  they lob him in the sea ? smells fishy does that . but good job who ever got him                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have they shown the body on the news, i would have to see it to believe it to be honest !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

apparently it's what his religion does, still, would have been nice to see a pic as proof he is dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

yep i also wanna see the evil barstewards head on a spike,, the reason he was buried at sea was to stop his followers digging up his body and using him as a shrine,, personally id bury him upside down ass up and use him as a bike stand!!                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Hope the sharks don't get indigestion.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Osama bin laden killed in pakistan. Who said you can't take a bin out on a bank holiday                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

elton john played a song at bin laden's funeral "sandals in the bin"                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Really happy none of the US special forces were harmed.  I wonder if he earned his 20 virgins in paradise. Hope when he gets thier burhkas off, they all have beards and a tash!                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

The house where they found him didnt have internet or telephone connection.It must'nt have had an ALLAHRM either                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't believe it.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

so proof if proof was needed,he DID fill in his census form!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy." - Martin Luther King, Jr                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I could, and really hope, be wrong but I reckon there could be a lot worse to come if this is true!   He was only a figure head in the end and there are many 'units' still out there acting on their own!  lets just hope they don't have the resources to retaliate!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

I feel no reason to doubt that this is true.  It would be a massive gamble by the white house, to put this out if,it had no substance.  He was a figure head as RobL has said but,his followers must have begun to think of him as becoming invincible, due to the length of time he has been wanted.  The USA have been determined to get him and its no surprise that they have not made any details public so as not to jeopardise the operation.  This operation has been going on since last august apparently and they wanted to make sure they had the right man.  There is also a crashed american chopper at the scene and I am sure that was not left on purpose.

There may well be some form of reprisal but, we have all been living under constant threat from Al Qeada anyway.

Lets hope his followers realise that, Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. I wont hold my breath

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8589 seconds. There are 649 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption