Highland 1 Day Fling 400 miles

39 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2011 13:46:53 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Anyone fancy doing a 1 day 400 mile run with me ???????

I do 3 or 4 of these a year but thought would do one for BM peeps.

Meet at Falkirk Stadium - Perth - Glenshee (food) - Inverness - Loch Ness - Fort Agustus (food/Fuel) - Fort William - Glencoe - Green Welly - Callander - Stirling - home.

It's every type of road/scenery you can get and takes in some of the best roads in Uk for bikes.  I could sort some digs at mine for a few if some of our Southern comrades want to come.

Back to you guys but not be a run you wanna miss Thumbs Up

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

When were you thinking of doing it Chris?                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

looking for some ideas probably few months time as the events is very busy this year                                                                                                                                                                              
acrazybiker's Profile
acrazybiker

In: barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh i love a good fling.
As long as there is no tossing of the caber. or eating haggis, then depending on date i wouldn't mind a trip north of the border.
Oh and i refuse to wear a skirt, blouse and a dead furry thing

DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Count me in if the dates fit. It sounds a superb hard days ride out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

23 or 24 of July ?

I could sort it over a weekend to do a Scottish BM meet ????

Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

I might be interested if it's all ok with you guys!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

sounds like a good one Chris,some lovely scenery and roads                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

You gonna come up and stay over fella ?                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

would love to mate but we have a lot of stuff going on this year already (most not bike related Disapprove) and we also want to try and get Kim's back sorted otherwise she can't stay on the bike for long periods at a time.
lagunaseca's Profile
lagunaseca

In: derby
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi Madscots,would love to join you as have been thinking of sampling the scottish roads for a while,heard they are pretty exhilarating,any dates in mind yet

madscots's Profile
madscots

23 or 24 of July ?                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Those dates are good for me! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lagunaseca's Profile
lagunaseca

In: derby
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

will be interested on those dates,am in Lancaster on 22nd,perhaps you could send me some B & B places in your area if it's a goer as I could come up on that day                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

it's all looking good! Kim's given me the weekend off Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

woo hooo hehehe

ur gonna suffer lol

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

eeek,sounds ominous! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Beer

don't mind how many come to this as easier to keep a few together than a big group Thumbs Up.

Best roads in Uk by far though

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

would love to come up and do this but helping to organize  British Championship cycling races that weekend, shhhhhhhhit                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Pond mind u get a note saying so !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 437 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption